Esteemed Contributor

A friend suggested that I rename him Sunny!  Suggestions?  Tigge is short for Tiger, which is what he was called at the cat colony.  I shortened it so that he would recognize me.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl    Your pic didn't come through except as the infamous green box.  Go to "Getting Started" in left column for instructions on posting photos.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@SXMGirl  I don't think your picture posted correctly of Tigge. At least I can't

see it.

Maybe you can try it again.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl -

congratulations on your little guy!

You could try out both names or another you like and see how it feels when you call him that.

I think they can recognize their name

just as well with 2 or even more syllables.

Looking forward to the pictureSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Here is Tigge!

[ Edited ]

I can see it on my screen, but I will try to repost the pic.  Thanks for letting me know.  Posting it through Amazon Cloud, and this is my first time doing so, so obviously I have missed the mark.

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl    You need to have the photo in the gallery or file on your device, then click on the landscape icon at the top of the post block.  It's pretty much self explanatory after that.  Let me know if you need help.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Maybe you're not posting the actual photo. A link shows the image in thumbnails.

Respected Contributor

Re: Here is Tigge!

[ Edited ]

Kitties get used to new names pretty quickly. So if you want to change it, go for it! My Sushi was called "Mommy" at the shelter because she had just had a litter of kittens. She was about a year old when she was taken in. I adopted her soon after her kittens were placed up for adoption and named her "Sushi". 

Esteemed Contributor

Trying again if you don't mind clicking.  I have no idea why his pic shows up in my post but not in anyone else's.

https://www.amazon.com/clouddrive/share/USRMu0vQJn9sjd0GDt0OophTOZIjCi8DlpGXtrfLLYx

Honored Contributor

Such a sweet kitty...

Does this work?

In my pantry with my cupcakes...