Honored Contributor

@NickNack    That porch looks like a lovely place for you and Henry to wile away to summer days.  Coffee in the morning, lemonade afternoons and your choice of libation evenings.

He has staked out his spot; I hope there's a comfy chair in which you can sit and read a book, enjoy listening to some music. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NickNack    That porch looks like a lovely place for you and Henry to wile away to summer days.  Coffee in the morning, lemonade afternoons and your choice of libation evenings.

He has staked out his spot; I hope there's a comfy chair in which you can sit and read a book, enjoy listening to some music. 

Thank you @Kachina624 .  Yes, I do enjoy sitting out there.  I'm so glad I have it for Henry, too, so he can enjoy some fresh air.  I keep thinking I'll take my Echo out there to listen to music but have never done it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Henry is quite the cutie and very smart to stake out such a good spot.  He’ll never have to share the spot with any human.

Esteemed Contributor

Beautiful! 🐾❤️🐾❤️

Esteemed Contributor

I just love Henry. He is so adorable, love his face.  He looks so content.

Honored Contributor

That look so nice!

And such a nice little place of his own for Henry!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Thank you for sharing the great photo of Henry.  He always gives me such a smile. 

He keeps trying with Ava, he has a Good Heart. 💙💙💙

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

That's a great photo.  Henry is so expressive, I love it.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack   Your handsome boy knows a great spot when he sees one.

Petunia clears any table she gets on.  Note pads, pens, coins etc. go flying. I should show her Henry just enjoying his space and not flinging everything on the floor.

I hope you, Henry and Ava are doing well.

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@NickNack   Your handsome boy knows a great spot when he sees one.

Petunia clears any table she gets on.  Note pads, pens, coins etc. go flying. I should show her Henry just enjoying his space and not flinging everything on the floor.

I hope you, Henry and Ava are doing well.

Thank you @CrazyKittyLvr2   Henry used to do that but outgrew it.  He will be four years old on May 5th, Cinco de Mayo.  How old is Petunia now?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau