Honored Contributor

This is one of Henry's favorite spots on my porch.  Please ignore the pollen on my table.  I Windex them a couple of times a week, but they need it daily.  The pollen is terrible right now.

73C4234A-02A1-4E81-A9B7-B9CDDACE9BBC.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Thanks so much for posting a photo of Handsome Henry.  I've missed both he & Sweet Ava.  Looks like he found the perfect spot .. privacy, comfort & sneak up on critters!  I'll bet he naps there also.  How's Ava doing these days.  Are they both getting along better?

Thanks again for sharing.  You've got a lovely home.

Respected Contributor

Sir Henry is a very clever kitty.  a Higher vantage point.  Protected above but easily defensible at a moments notice on all sides.  Not to mention on sunny days it's Really nice and toasty!  Henrys Keep!

Esteemed Contributor

That's a wonderful photo! The cat who adopted me (who I call Honey) likes to sleep under the bench on the porch. 

I've setup a nice cozy bed and a pillow and blanket on top of the bench but nope, underneath is the preferred spot so I added a pillow and blanket there, too.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack Peek-a-boo Henry!

Honored Contributor

@sceniccoast wrote:

@NickNack 

Thanks so much for posting a photo of Handsome Henry.  I've missed both he & Sweet Ava.  Looks like he found the perfect spot .. privacy, comfort & sneak up on critters!  I'll bet he naps there also.  How's Ava doing these days.  Are they both getting along better?

Thanks again for sharing.  You've got a lovely home.

Thank you @sceniccoast .  Ava is doing well.  I don't think she will ever be friends with Henry, but she's accepted him.  He still makes friendly overtures to her.  I will have had Ava for a year at the end of next month.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

73C4234A-02A1-4E81-A9B7-B9CDDACE9BBC.jpeg

@NickNack 

Sending your handsome boy...

and Ava too...lots of hugs.

Please deliver! Thank mew!

(((((HENRY & AVA)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

I am not a "cat" person, but he sure is pretty!  Thanks for sharing the photol

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Henry has such a beautiful face! 

Honored Contributor

Henry knows how to "blend in" with his surroundings......good for making a sneak attack........

Heart   Kitty the Fuzz     ≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥