Valued Contributor

@NickNack, Oh I love that face, what a  handsome boy you have there...Sending kitty kisses from my fuzzy girl kitties  to you both..Hug,hugs,MaryAnne 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Still keeper of the koi  Thank you Mary Anne!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Yes, we love us some Henry around here but we need to see that cute Frankie face, too. Both of your babies are absolutely adorable! Do they play at all together now, or just tolerate each other? I told you the story on another thread of how my cat ran away after we brought in a new puppy. Kitty finally returned after many days. Then months later the two of them were Championship Wrestling buddies. It was tooooo funny to watch! 

pup

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Yes, we love us some Henry around here but we need to see that cute Frankie face, too. Both of your babies are absolutely adorable! Do they play at all together now, or just tolerate each other? I told you the story on another thread of how my cat ran away after we brought in a new puppy. Kitty finally returned after many days. Then months later the two of them were Championship Wrestling buddies. It was tooooo funny to watch! 

pup

Thank you @pupwhipped.  Henry and Frankie like each other and are friends.  They don't really play, although they've done some funny things together sometimes.  I've seen Henry actually jump over Frankie a couple of times.  I wish I had a video of him doing that.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Thank you! I was JUST thinking of this handsome dude today! He is just the cutest, and soooo photogenic!

Honored Contributor

What a sweet kitty Mr Henry is. I will try to get Bubba and Grayson in the same picture and post it too.  As you know you can't pose cats like dogs!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Love my grandkids!

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

What a sweet kitty Mr Henry is. I will try to get Bubba and Grayson in the same picture and post it too.  As you know you can't pose cats like dogs!

Thank you @OKPrincess!  I would love to see Bubba and Grayson's pictures.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@NickNack Henry is one he handsome guy. He’s a little younger than my Sophie. She’s smaller, but a definite handed full. Like you, I have a kitten and a dog, and they get along beautifully. . There’s a photo of Sophie on the Fur babies love each Christmas too thread. 

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Goldenmoher!  I'll look for that thread and find your Sophie's picture.

-Henry David Thoreau