Honored Contributor

Henry's Two Favorite Spots

[ Edited ]

Henry loves his window seat.  He can watch the birds at the feeder right outside.  His favorite place in the house is the bathroom sink.  Whenever I can't find him that's where I look.  Smiley Happy

Can you all tell how much better his eyes look?  I've gotten all of the gunk out of them now.  I work on them every day.  Now I think I'll be able to keep the gunk out of them if I continue cleaning them daily.

IMG_0848.JPGIMG_0849.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Henry's Two Favorite Spots

@NickNack    Your Henry is very handsome!   My Lily likes to sit in the sink also.  Too funny!  Cats are very entertaining.  

Honored Contributor

I saw him on the window seat and thought "how elegant"

Then the sink!!

That's life with a cat, isn't it!

He's handsome no matter where he is.

@NickNack

Honored Contributor

How wonderful to see Sir Henry!! A prince among kitty cats!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @sophiesofers  @software and @Love my grandkids!  

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, I love it. Sir Henry just passing the time enjoying the view and then a little R&R El Fresco in the sink. Too darling

Trusted Contributor

How precious, no matter where he sits...I have a Turkish Van, he is a big boy.  20 lbs.  but I love him...He got all excited the other day when a little kitty came to the sliding door to visit him.  They keep you laughing and on your toes.  Thanks for sharing...Melvin is his name.  Wish I knew how to post a picture.

Honored Contributor

@phluphy wrote:

How precious, no matter where he sits...I have a Turkish Van, he is a big boy.  20 lbs.  but I love him...He got all excited the other day when a little kitty came to the sliding door to visit him.  They keep you laughing and on your toes.  Thanks for sharing...Melvin is his name.  Wish I knew how to post a picture.

@phluphy  Thank you.  I love the name Melvin!  To post a picture you click on the square in the top line that looks like a photograph or an envelope.  Then you click on "Choose file" and go to your photographs and choose an image.  Then I think you just click "insert" and when the picture comes up click "submit."  I'm going by memory, but I think all that is correct.

-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Henry,

Image result for so cute images

Honored Contributor

Thank you @qvcfreak and @meallen616!

-Henry David Thoreau