Respected Contributor

Nick,

Henry is watching over you .... what a beautiful tribute (and frame)~!

Esteemed Contributor

@Nicknack, that is a beautiful picture of Henry and the framing is perfect.  Thanks to your post about Etsy, I am planning to have a picture painted of Darcy.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@Nicknack, that is a beautiful picture of Henry and the framing is perfect.  Thanks to your post about Etsy, I am planning to have a picture painted of Darcy.

@SXMGirl  That's wonderful!  From the same artist?  Have you contacted her yet?  Please post the picture when you get it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, I don't know the artist that you used but I did check etsy.  I don't know if it is against the rules for you to name her, but if you can, I would appreciate it.  Thanks so much!

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@NickNack, I don't know the artist that you used but I did check etsy.  I don't know if it is against the rules for you to name her, but if you can, I would appreciate it.  Thanks so much!

@SXMGirl  The artist's name is Carolyn, and her etsy page is called cmqstudio.  It isn't against the rules for me to post her name.  cmqstudio is how you would search for her.  All of the paintings she has done are beautiful.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Henry's Painting Framed

[ Edited ]

@NickNack, thanks so much!  BTW, how many pictures of Henry did you submit to her?

Honored Contributor

@SXMGirl wrote:

@NickNack, thanks so much!  BTW, how many pictures of Henry did you submit to her?

@SXMGirl  I only sent one picture.  I thought she might ask for more, but she didn't.  I did tell her a couple of things.  Henry has tear stains, and I asked her to remove them.  I also asked her not to paint his collar.  She sent me back a proof that she had photoshopped showing what she had done for me to okay.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Magnificent picture.  Magnificant cat!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

There is Henry in all his handsomeness, perfectly rendered, and framed exactly as it should be.  Please give him a kiss on the nose for me! 💋 

I love his round head, is it a Breed Characteristic, or just part of Henry’s specialness?

Thank you for sharing!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, thanks for the info.  I am now looking for the best picture of my girl Darcy.