Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, that’s a great picture. Love Frankie’s color, so pretty. And of course Sir Henry, just adorable. It will make a beautiful Christmas card. 

Trusted Contributor

Perfect Christmas card family photo. I hope your own face in it is as serious as the animals’.  It will make it that much more amusing. (Even though I know the cat and dog can’t smile, of course.)

Got a kick out of how poised and posed they look! 

Why is this familiar?

C1ECE938-FA5C-4C0D-9004-DB87C0E6D42C.png

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Go for it!  I’d love to get a Christmas card like that!

They’re both adorable, as always.  ❤️❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  I'd say this is the one!  The looks on their faces are priceless. 

OT seeing just the part of you that we can see, you look nothing like what I imagined you looking like.  Isn't if funny how you get an image in your head of the posters here.  For some reason I pictured you older, with short dark hair!!! LOL  Oh well, so much for thinking! HA  I still can't help having a "vision" of what each poster looks like........

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs  Thanks.  I thought their expressions were funny/cute, too.  

I picture what people look like, too.  I am often surprised.  My hair looks lighter in that picture than it really is.  It's kind of a golden blondish brownish color.  I'm 61 years old.  I did end up ordering the photo cards to send out.  I was going to wait but decided to go ahead and do it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  I am glad you went ahead and ordered and didn't hesitate.  It was a good decision and your friends and family will love seeing this picture.

BTW I would have guessed you (because of the pic) as 51!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

@NickNack  I am glad you went ahead and ordered and didn't hesitate.  It was a good decision and your friends and family will love seeing this picture.

BTW I would have guessed you (because of the pic) as 51!

@tends2dogs  Thank you!😊

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack that's a Christmas card that's going to make people smile. Adorable,as usual. I appreciate you sharing here.💟

Trees are the lungs of the Earth