Honored Contributor

A friend of mine was here yesterday and got a good picture of me with Henry and Frankie.  I actually think I might use it for my Christmas card this year.  I'm not sure what I think of Christmas cards where adults are in the picture without young children, but I think I might send it.  I cropped myself out of the picture to post it.  

fullsizeoutput_14f.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

LOL.  Henry and Frankie have the same facial expression.  They actually look alike.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack That would be an adorable card to send out for Christmas, you sure would make the people happy when they opened their cards!

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  OMG!  That is the cutest darned picture!  I just want to give both of your dear babies a big hug (maybe you too!).  I definitely think you could use that for a card.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

LOL.  Henry and Frankie have the same facial expression.  They actually look alike.

That is so funny @Kachina624!  I hadn't noticed that, but they do have the same expression.

-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Henry and Frankie

[ Edited ]

OMG!  You honestly have the cutest dog and cat duo I've ever seen. Look at Frankie and Henry! They know they're taking a picture! So still. Amazing.

Congrats @NickNack, They are so adorable and precious.  Like I said, that's the cutest cat ever. Look at his paw on your arm! Frankie is too cute for words. That's a great Christmas card. 

Remember when you were so worried if they'd get along? Just look at them, best friends. 

I look forward to the next installment. LOL. I want a plush toy of both of them.  

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

OMG!  You honestly have the cutest dog and cat duo I've ever seen. Look at Frankie and Henry! They know they're taking a picture! So still. Amazing.

Congrats @NickNack, They are so adorable and precious.  Like I said, that's the cutest cat ever. Look at his paw on your arm! Frankie is too cute for words. That's a great Christmas card. 

Remember when you were so worried if they'd get along? Just look at them, best friends. 

I look forward to the next installment. LOL. I want a plush toy of both of them.  

Thanks @NycVixen.  Yes, I feel guilty for wondering if they would get along.  I knew Frankie would never hurt him, but I was so afraid of her chasing him.  I should have known that my perfect girl would be sweet to him!  They really do like each other.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Suggested caption (if this wasn't a Christmas card):

"Hi.  I'm Henry the Cat and the girl to my right is Frankie, my Canine Sister.  Don't give me any trouble -- I'm not afraid to use her!"

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Suggested caption (if this wasn't a Christmas card):

"Hi.  I'm Henry the Cat and the girl to my right is Frankie, my Canine Sister.  Don't give me any trouble -- I'm not afraid to use her!"

@Sammycat1  LOL!  Good caption!

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Perfect!Cat Very Happy