Honored Contributor

Re: Henry Today (Fri., Sept. 15)

@noodleann wrote:

He's just such a dear little fellow, and such a serious expression! He looks as if he's about to call a meeting to order. It's wonderful to think that he'll always have that adorable grey chin and a tiny nose. It's funny to see that gravity in such a fluffy package.

@NickNack, I discovered that if you don't have a yardstick handy, a long paint stirring stick, made for a 5-gallon bucket of paint, is the perfect thing to reach under most deep chests and sofas to retrieve toys. I now keep one upstairs and routinely sweep out the balls and ****** toys that get batted under the dressers.

Thanks @noodleann.  Henry does have a serious expression.  He can actually get under the armoire himself.  He just doesn't always get the toys out, so I decided to help him along today.  There isn't much he can't get under right now.  I do have one piece of furniture that he doesn't go under, and I check it for toys.  Thanks for the tip on the paint stirring stick.  I could keep one of those in my bedroom.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

He's just such a dear little fellow, and such a serious expression! He looks as if he's about to call a meeting to order. It's wonderful to think that he'll always have that adorable grey chin and a tiny nose. It's funny to see that gravity in such a fluffy package.

@NickNack, I discovered that if you don't have a yardstick handy, a long paint stirring stick, made for a 5-gallon bucket of paint, is the perfect thing to reach under most deep chests and sofas to retrieve toys. I now keep one upstairs and routinely sweep out the balls and ****** toys that get batted under the dressers.

Thanks @noodleann.  Henry does have a serious expression.  He can actually get under the armoire himself.  He just doesn't always get the toys out, so I decided to help him along today.  There isn't much he can't get under right now.  I do have one piece of furniture that he doesn't go under, and I check it for toys.  Thanks for the tip on the paint stirring stick.  I could keep one of those in my bedroom.

I don't know why they censored my post, which is so strange. I said "catnip toys" but without the cat, and they removed that word. I'll try it again. ******.

Oh wow, they don't like that. It must mean something terrible on Mars.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, Sir Henry is just too cute for his own good. I want to kiss that little face. He looks adorable in that picture. 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

I don't know why they censored my post, which is so strange. I said "cat****** toys" but without the cat, and they removed that word. I'll try it again. ******.

@noodleann

Because it's a shortened version of the nubby part of a boob.  8)

Valued Contributor

@NickNack  while Mr Handsome Henry is adorbs(sorry !  could not resist)

I need to see the girl of my DREAMS Miss Fantasy FrankieSmiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

@NickNackfor wayward toys, get a Grabber. 

That way you just pinch the toy and out it comes with no fishing.

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@noodleann@  @Nicknack  I have a child's garden rake I keep in the bedroom for retrieving stuff, like shoes, from under the bed.  Think I got it at Walmart. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@feline groovy wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@noodleann wrote:

I don't know why they censored my post, which is so strange. I said "cat****** toys" but without the cat, and they removed that word. I'll try it again. ******.

@noodleann

Because it's a shortened version of the nubby part of a boob.  8)

Oh my goodness. But doesn't everyone have those? Don't babies? And cats and dogs and . . .  That really is a bit prudish and silly. I'll stop before I get cheaky. Cat Wink

Respected Contributor

@NickNack ~ I just love seeing pictures of "Handsome Henry."

He always makes my ❤️ smile.  Thank you for posting his pictures, and please keep them coming!  😍😻

Honored Contributor

I use a telescoping back scratcher for retrieving cat toys from underneath the refrigerator and the oven.Cat LOL