Respected Contributor

What a sweet face!  Love mew, Henry!!❤️

Super Contributor

@NickNack Adorable photo, Henry is a looker! I can tell he's grown since you brought him home. How old is he? My little rescue is 15 weeks and she only weighs 3 pounds. I think she'll be a smaller kitty always. My guys are getting along very well, they play together daily. Give Frankie time, she'll be a great big sister! 

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Henry is a cutie pie and his mom probably is too.  We know that Henry has stolen his Mom's heart and I can see why!

It's fun to see how Henry is growing.  I remember the other picture you posted of Henry.....keep posting...love them!

Thank you @Annabellethecat66  He actually does already seem bigger!  I've had him for eight days.  He weighed 3.4 lbs. when I took him to the Vet on Tuesday.  His nose is so teeny tiny it's amazing.  

I've started having Frankie sit instead of doing her little play jump at him. He has seemed to tolerate her better today.  I didn't hear him hissing at her.  I really want them to be friends.

Face of an angel!  And he does look bigger.

They may or may not ever be friends.  Give them some more time.  I have dogs and cats.  I settle for just peace.  As long as there's no fighting, I am fine with it.

Actually, they don't interact or are interested in each other at all.  It's fine with me as long as it's peaceful!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Maybe the doggie is jealous.  My mother had a dog and my sister moved in with two young cats.  The dog didn't know what to make of the cats, she had been an only child.  It took a while, but they all made friends.  The dog passed away in May.  The cats are still looking for her. 💕

Respected Contributor

Yes! @NickNack A new pic of my new kitty crush Henry.  From his facial expression, I can tell he caught wind of that last thread. Tsk tsk. I know little Henry, you were just exploring your new house. You weren't misbehaving...... 

You are so darn adorable. He knows he's on camera with that look!

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

Oh, so precious!!!

Respected Contributor

What a great face. I believe Henry is a smartie, and there's no doubt in my mind he's going to be a big fellow. I predict upwards of 15 pounds. 

I hope he's being a good boy about the counters and tables now. But how could you be mad with a face like that? Heart

Honored Contributor

Henry,

you are

Related image

Honored Contributor

Re: Henry Selfie

[ Edited ]

@Goldenmoher wrote:

@NickNack Adorable photo, Henry is a looker! I can tell he's grown since you brought him home. How old is he? My little rescue is 15 weeks and she only weighs 3 pounds. I think she'll be a smaller kitty always. My guys are getting along very well, they play together daily. Give Frankie time, she'll be a great big sister! 

Thanks @Goldenmoher!  I think Henry is about 13 or 14 weeks old.  I'm so glad your guys are getting along well.  Frankie started jumping to play with Henry again this morning, and I had to get her to stop. She stops immediately when I tell her to, but it has already scared him.  Yesterday they each sat at one side of me on the couch at the same time, which I thought was pretty good progress.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@GCR18 wrote:

Maybe the doggie is jealous.  My mother had a dog and my sister moved in with two young cats.  The dog didn't know what to make of the cats, she had been an only child.  It took a while, but they all made friends.  The dog passed away in May.  The cats are still looking for her. 💕

That's a sweet story @GCR18.  I really don't think Frankie is jealous.  I think she wants to play with him and doesn't understand that the way she initiates play scares him.  She will lie in her bed contentedly while he sits on my lap.  I don't think she would do that if she was jealous.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau