Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

What a great face. I believe Henry is a smartie, and there's no doubt in my mind he's going to be a big fellow. I predict upwards of 15 pounds. 

I hope he's being a good boy about the counters and tables now. But how could you be mad with a face like that? Heart

@noodleann  Henry hasn't tried to get on the tables since I put the aluminum foil on them.  I'm so glad for the suggestions to do that!  I don't think he's able to jump on counters yet.  At least he hasn't attempted to do that.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

What a sweet face and those eyes...... hes adorable.

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Henry is a cutie pie and his mom probably is too.  We know that Henry has stolen his Mom's heart and I can see why!

It's fun to see how Henry is growing.  I remember the other picture you posted of Henry.....keep posting...love them!

Thank you @Annabellethecat66  He actually does already seem bigger!  I've had him for eight days.  He weighed 3.4 lbs. when I took him to the Vet on Tuesday.  His nose is so teeny tiny it's amazing.  

I've started having Frankie sit instead of doing her little play jump at him. He has seemed to tolerate her better today.  I didn't hear him hissing at her.  I really want them to be friends.

Face of an angel!  And he does look bigger.

They may or may not ever be friends.  Give them some more time.  I have dogs and cats.  I settle for just peace.  As long as there's no fighting, I am fine with it.

Actually, they don't interact or are interested in each other at all.  It's fine with me as long as it's peaceful!

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  My heart will pretty much be broken if they don't become friends.  One of the reasons I got Henry is because I thought Frankie needed a friend.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

I just love his little chin, I think I'll call him Sir Henry

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Henry is a cutie pie and his mom probably is too.  We know that Henry has stolen his Mom's heart and I can see why!

It's fun to see how Henry is growing.  I remember the other picture you posted of Henry.....keep posting...love them!

Thank you @Annabellethecat66  He actually does already seem bigger!  I've had him for eight days.  He weighed 3.4 lbs. when I took him to the Vet on Tuesday.  His nose is so teeny tiny it's amazing.  

I've started having Frankie sit instead of doing her little play jump at him. He has seemed to tolerate her better today.  I didn't hear him hissing at her.  I really want them to be friends.

They may or may not ever be friends.  Give them some more time.  I have dogs and cats.  I settle for just peace.  As long as there's no fighting, I am fine with it.

Actually, they don't interact or are interested in each other at all.  It's fine with me as long as it's peaceful!

Hyacinth

@hyacinth003  My heart will pretty much be broken if they don't become friends.  One of the reasons I got Henry is because I thought Frankie needed a friend.

@NickNack, I'll bet one day, weeks from now, when Henry's really settled in and Frankie knows he's the boss, you'll come home and find Henry sleeping, snuggled against Frankie's side. They just have to find their way to that moment. 

Honored Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@hyacinth003 wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

Hyacinth

@NickNack, I'll bet one day, weeks from now, when Henry's really settled in and Frankie knows he's the boss, you'll come home and find Henry sleeping, snuggled against Frankie's side. They just have to find their way to that moment. 

Cat Happy❤️

@noodleann

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I just wanted to brag on Henry and say that he hasn't scratched my furniture at all.  He's using both his horizontal cardboard scratching post and his vertical sisal scratching post instead.  I'm so glad!  I had put a quilt on the back of my couch and was planning on covering the whole couch with it, but it doesn't look like it's going to be necessary.  I am pretty surprised and very glad!  Also, putting aluminum foil on the tables that I don't want Henry on has done the trick.  He has only attempted to get on them one time since I've done that.

I leave Henry in his room when I'm gone so I know he isn't doing it when I'm not here either.  I will start leaving him out when I'm sure he and Frankie will be fine together.

I've posted so many pictures of Henry lately I thought I'd post a sweet one of Frankie taking a nap just now.

IMG_0437.JPG

-Henry David Thoreau