Honored Contributor

I took a selfie of Henry and me tonight.  I have already taken my make-up off, so I cropped myself out of the picture!

fullsizeoutput_c9.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

He's Purrr-fect : )

Esteemed Contributor

So sweet! Heart

Honored Contributor

Henry is a cutie pie and his mom probably is too.  We know that Henry has stolen his Mom's heart and I can see why!

It's fun to see how Henry is growing.  I remember the other picture you posted of Henry.....keep posting...love them!

Trusted Contributor

Henry is very handsome.  I like his "groomed chin whiskers".   Very distinguished looking.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Henry is a cutie pie and his mom probably is too.  We know that Henry has stolen his Mom's heart and I can see why!

It's fun to see how Henry is growing.  I remember the other picture you posted of Henry.....keep posting...love them!

Thank you @Annabellethecat66  He actually does already seem bigger!  I've had him for eight days.  He weighed 3.4 lbs. when I took him to the Vet on Tuesday.  His nose is so teeny tiny it's amazing.  

I've started having Frankie sit instead of doing her little play jump at him. He has seemed to tolerate her better today.  I didn't hear him hissing at her.  I really want them to be friends.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack Henry has this selfie thing down, doesn't he, such a sweet little face, you should never crop yourself out of the pic, anybody with a heart such as yours would be beautiful!

Honored Contributor

When I brought both cats home (Katie and Billy) supposedly brother and sister but totally different looking, they were best friends for maybe 2 years but this past year Billy hasn't wanted anything to do with Katie.  

I think it's because he's jealous of my relationship with her which is funny because she won't let anyone get near her unless I'm lying down in the bed.  If I move an inch, she jumps up.  But I still think he's jealous.  He sits on my chest when I sit and watch TV.  He's extremely affectionate and everyone loves him, even dog people.

I think it's like people, it will become whatever they decide.  Good luck.  I love, love cats.

Esteemed Contributor

Henry is adorable!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor
@Nicknack
Henry looks like a natural at the selfie thing!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~