Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids requested an updated picture of Henry.  Here he is resting on my dresser.  I don't know if you can tell how much he's grown.  I've given up trying to keep him off of most things.  The kitchen table and counters are off limits when I see him jump up, but I'm sure he gets on them when I'm not home.  I also have one chest that I really don't want him to get on.  Other than that he has pretty much free reign of the house now.  I'll try to get a cute picture of Henry and Frankie together soon.  He jumped completely over her head the other day.  It was hilarious.

IMG_0825.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack. I can tell he has really grown.  His face gets wider as he matures.  Have they chased each other yet?  Poor Frankie probably wonders what happened to her peaceful, quiet world.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Henry Resting

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 wrote:

@NickNack. I can tell he has really grown.  His face gets wider as he matures.  Have they chased each other yet?  Poor Frankie probably wonders what happened to her peaceful, quiet world.

@Kachina624  Yes, they have chased each other a few times.  The first time I saw it Henry was the initiator.  I actually think Frankie likes having him here.  She's definitely adjusted well.  I think I'm the one who wonders what happened to my peaceful, quiet world!  Not really.  He's a lot of fun and extremely sweet and affectionate.

When I first got him, someone on here told me that the way I treated him at that time would be what he would expect so to pick him up frequently.  I am so glad I was offered that advice.  He never runs from me when I try to pick him up.  I'm very glad for that.  I need to pick him up sometimes for various reasons, and I'm glad I'm able to do this with no resistance.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

How sweet!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you! He is so darn cute!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, he looks so peaceful. And he’s so darn cute. 

Honored Contributor

mama's first photo of him (8/5/17):

IMG_0231.JPG

and today's (10/26/17):

IMG_0825.JPG

Cat Very Happy

Valued Contributor

Adorable, he has gotten bigger.

Esteemed Contributor

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

Honored Contributor

Yow-eeeee!!!!!    I love that little kitty.    ≈^••^≈