Honored Contributor

I have these stems (don't know what to call them) in my living room.  From Day One Henry has loved playing with them.  I finally got a couple of good pictures and thought I'd share.

IMG_0041.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Oh what a lovey boy! Henry you are too cute for words! Thanks so much for the darling photo!

I'm nominating myself as President of the I Love Henry Fan Club!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

Oh what a lovey boy! Henry you are too cute for words! Thanks so much for the darling photo!

I'm nominating myself as President of the I Love Henry Fan Club!

@Love my grandkids  Thank you!  ❤️❤️❤️

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNackWe call this pose sitting pretty, we had a dog that used to Sit Pretty when he wanted a treat!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@NickNackWe call this pose sitting pretty, we had a dog that used to Sit Pretty when he wanted a treat!

@CareBears  He's actually batting the twigs.  He bats at them and then chases them when they move.  A couple of the pictures I took were fuzzy because he was moving.  It does look like he's sitting pretty though.😀

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Henry is such a beautiful cat. If I didn't have a lovebird I adore, I would be thinking of getting a cat too. 

She's so smart and such a beauty. I love when she flies and lands on my head. The other day she was up there when the UPS man came. He thought I was nuts. LOL. 

~Live with Intention~
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen  Thank you.  I used to have a lovebird and a parrotlet.  They're so personable and really good companions.  I think it's hard for anyone to really understand that's never had a bird.

-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@NycVixen  Thank you.  I used to have a lovebird and a parrotlet.  They're so personable and really good companions.  I think it's hard for anyone to really understand that's never had a bird.

@NickNack I can tell you're a wonderful person; someone I would love to be friends with. You have great taste in pets. LOL. I'll share a pic of my baby bird another time. She's a peach-faced lovie. My DH rescued her across the street from our building by a tree. He came upstairs and asked me if I wanted him to try to get the bird first. LOL. 

I said, "Yes, go, go". I said a little prayer and asked that she'd still be there. I had seen a story of a dog that had waited for a stewardess for months in Argentina and I was so struck by it. That night, I asked God to send me a pet I could love like that and who could love me. Two weeks later she arrived.

~Live with Intention~
Trusted Contributor

I love that picture, sooooo  cute, thanks for sharing..

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@Nicknack wrote:

@NickNack I can tell you're a wonderful person; someone I would love to be friends with. You have great taste in pets. LOL. I'll share a pic of my baby bird another time. She's a peach-faced lovie. My DH rescued her across the street from our building by a tree. He came upstairs and asked me if I wanted him to try to get the bird first. LOL. 

I said, "Yes, go, go". I said a little prayer and asked that she'd still be there. I had seen a story of a dog that had waited for a stewardess for months in Argentina and I was so struck by it. That night, I asked God to send me a pet I could love like that and who could love me. Two weeks later she arrived.

Thank you @NycVixen.  I love the story of how you got your bird.😊❤️

-Henry David Thoreau