Honored Contributor

@NickNack How's your boy doing?  Just was thinking about him.  Bill's been 'kissing up to me' so I'll feed him.  

He's laying on the pillow next to me.  The love our furbaby's give us is pure gold.

How lucky are we furbaby momma's.\?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@NickNack How's your boy doing?  Just was thinking about him.  Bill's been 'kissing up to me' so I'll feed him.  

He's laying on the pillow next to me.  The love our furbaby's give us is pure gold.

How lucky are we furbaby momma's.\?

@Annabellethecat66   Henry is as sweet as ever.  He's asleep beside me right now.  He's sweet, but he's into everything.  I am constantly amazed at how different he is from any other cat I've ever had.

I agree we are lucky furbaby mama's!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

We've had nice weather here in Va recently.  When I'm home I let Bill out on the screened back porch.  

My friend says I'm right (guessing) that the sunshine is making Bill's orange coat sparking and the orange is getting bright again (after this stinking Winter).

He's been giving me some wonderful lovin' but he STILL hates the Sleep Number Bed (what's that about).  

I haven't turned on the ceiling fan in the TV room (I'm waiting...waiting...)...Ha!

Just was thinking about your little guy.  Thanks for the update.