Respected Contributor

Re: Henry On Cat Tree

[ Edited ]

@NickNack  Here's my kitty.  She loves boxes.

IMG_1903.JPG

Honored Contributor

Thank you, I'm glad to see Henry enjoying his tree.  Also happy that he's using the scratching posts.

Honored Contributor

Re: Henry On Cat Tree

[ Edited ]

@Lyn08 wrote:

@NickNack  Here's my kitty.  She loves boxes.

IMG_1903.JPG

Thank you for posting her picture @Lyn08.  She's absolutely beautiful!  Henry has a tower of tracks like I see in the background.  He loves it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack - Her cat trees are in front of the window (not shown).  The background of the photo of my cat shows a cat bed/scratcher, a spin toy, and the wood legs are from a smalll side table.

Honored Contributor

@Lyn08  The orange spin toy is the tower of tracks I was speaking of.  I think it's called a tower of tracks.  I just bought it for Henry last year, and he loves it.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@NickNack - Sorry, I forgot the name of it.  My cat has SO MANY toys.  Then she likes to play with paper bags and boxes.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lyn08, your cat is just gorgeous. So so cute. 

Super Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

@TWCheck out Cozy Cat Furniture....V-trays large cat perch with sisal. I haven't purchased anything from this company but remembered the interesting shape.

Wanted to thank you for your tip.  I finally got around to ordering the V-shaped cat tree.  As you can see it's a winner.  cat tree.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

I put Henry on his cat tree, and he stayed for about twenty minutes.  I had done this either yesterday or this morning, and he immediately jumped down.  This is progress.  He has played with the hanging balls and scratched the scratching post.  I'm attaching two pictures.

IMG_1150.JPGIMG_1155.JPG

@NickNack 

A company called Wayfair has a bunch of cat trees / condos on sale  right now .... takes time to consider all the possibilities!   wow!

Honored Contributor

Hi Henry you handsome boy!

So happy to see you!Heart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"