Honored Contributor

I put Henry on his cat tree, and he stayed for about twenty minutes.  I had done this either yesterday or this morning, and he immediately jumped down.  This is progress.  He has played with the hanging balls and scratched the scratching post.  I'm attaching two pictures.

IMG_1150.JPGIMG_1155.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack So cute, I just love when you post pictures of Henry he is a cutie pie!

Super Contributor

I love cats for their independent and unique personalities.  Henry is a beautiful cat.  Years ago they used to make a cat tree that had V-shaped sleeping platforms.  Every single one of my cats used to love those.  Unfortunately I can not find them anymore.  There was something about the shape they loved. 

Sly12.jpg

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

What a cutie!

I'm a sucker for the smushed face look!  Just want to kiss it.

Thank for posting, please give Mr. Henry a big smooch from me.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

@Drythe You summed up my thoughts exactly, the smushed face, and wanting to kiss him!

Respected Contributor

My cat plays & lays on both on hers everyday, the double tier is in front of a bedroom window & the triple tier in front of a walkout basement sliding door, both are made by Molly & Friends. Some cats like them & others don't...hope Henry enjoys his everyday too.

Honored Contributor

Henry is handsome and he knows it  Smiley Wink!  

Honored Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

My cat plays & lays on both on hers everyday, the double tier is in front of a bedroom window & the triple tier in front of a walkout basement sliding door, both are made by Molly & Friends. Some cats like them & others don't...hope Henry enjoys his everyday too.

@kitcat51  I just Googled Molly & Friends cat trees.  They're very nice!

-Henry David Thoreau

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@TW wrote:

I love cats for their independent and unique personalities.  Henry is a beautiful cat.  Years ago they used to make a cat tree that had V-shaped sleeping platforms.  Every single one of my cats used to love those.  Unfortunately I can not find them anymore.  There was something about the shape they loved. 

Sly12.jpg

@TW  That does look like a neat cat tree.  Your cat is beautiful, too.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack,

Henry,

http://www.a2zscraplets.com.au/images/super/JustTooCuteWord.jpg