Esteemed Contributor

Re: Henry Enjoying His Morning

@Nicknack  How cute is he?!   He looks a bit like the grumpy cat, who I thought was awesome.   His haircut is really cool too!  My daughers cat has to be shaved like that due to health issues with urinary tract.  He looks like a real lion as his colors are golden.

Henry is a beauty, I am sure he feels much cooler too!

Esteemed Contributor

Henry has such a cute face and his coat looks cool like that, makes him look exotic. I just love Henry. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack 

Looking GOOD there Henry!

I learned about that lion cut in doing rescue work.  Was told that shaving all furr ‘embarrasses’ them (some even take to hiding) but that the lion cut leaves fur in the places they see the most and so doesn’t worry them.

Henry wears it well!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Good for Henry.  They are very unobtrusive sniffers (unlike dogs 😂).

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack 

DH is allergic to cats, so I always just said I am not a cat person.

However, your Henry sure is a beautiful cat. 

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Sweet Henry looks very much in his comfort zone.  He's already forgotten about the matting.  He's more focused I think looking for critters to gaze at & chat with.

Thanks for posting this very cute photo of him.  Who doesn't love his handsome face?  Heart

Happy weekend.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack I read your story and know how you felt, having lost 2 in two years.  One 16, the other 1 year.

You're OK and will always be a good Momma.  We can only do what we can do.

Esteemed Contributor

Henry is very handsome. What breed is Henry? I am not a cat person but he sure makes a statement. I do like the tabby cat.  Hope Ava is doing well. You have a beautiful family.

Esteemed Contributor

Our Frankie the cat wonders if she can come over and bunk with Henry on that porch!

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Our Frankie the cat wonders if she can come over and bunk with Henry on that porch!

@Sammycat1   Yes, Frankie would love watching the birds from the porch!  We have bunnies in the back yard sometimes, too.  Henry and Frankie could be good pals.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau