Honored Contributor

Henry Enjoying His Morning

[ Edited ]

Henry loves to be on my screened in porch.  He sits out there for hours at a time.  He has several places he likes to sit.  I have a bird feeder in the back and also a hummingbird feeder right outside the door.

Edited to say:  When I posted this I forgot that he would look different than the past pictures I had posted of him.  When Frankie died I sort of fell apart and let his coat go for a month.  I did NOT neglect him in terms of attention.  He got quite a few mats in his coat, and I was having trouble getting them out.  I cut out some of them and finally took him to the Vet to be shaved.  I left his head, legs and tail.  I will let him grow back out and not let it happen again.  He doesn't seem to mind though.

713F3B43-63D6-4DDB-80E0-44CD0A36FBDC_1_201_a.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Henry Enjoying His Morning

Henry is so handsome!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Respected Contributor

Our cat Keiko loves our screened porch at the beach.  She will sit there for hours at night staring out into the woods.

Respected Contributor

He is REALLY adorable!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

Henry loves to be on my screened in porch.  He sits out there for hours at a time.  He has several places he likes to sit.  I have a bird feeder in the back and also a hummingbird feeder right outside the door.

713F3B43-63D6-4DDB-80E0-44CD0A36FBDC_1_201_a.jpeg

@NickNack 

Sending your purrcious boy lots

of hugs....please deliver!

(((((HENRY)))))

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  King Henry is ready to see his subjects.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   What a COOL CAT you have, great coat!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Such unique markings.............black tail and black head.  I'm not really a cat person but.........he's beautiful.  A special breed or just 'cat'?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

When I posted this I forgot that he would look different than the past pictures I had posted of him.  When Frankie died I sort of fell apart and let his coat go for a month.  I did NOT neglect him in terms of attention.  He got quite a few mats in his coat, and I was having trouble getting them out.  I cut out some of them and finally took him to the Vet to be shaved.  I left his head, legs and tail.  I will let him grow back out and not let it happen again.  He doesn't seem to mind though.

@PINKdogWOOD   His coat is white on the bottom and black on top, giving him that "smoke" look.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau