Honored Contributor

Henry doesn't often get up here, but I happened to catch him with my phone when he did.

EC9EFCE0-C526-4B69-9639-9B4B967B44EB.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Henry Among His Dog Friends

@NickNack  Henry is no doubt a cutie but I REALLY love the crosses on your kitchen cabinet. The corner of the blue chair is intreging to me too. You have great style.Smiley Happy Are the white dogs Staffordshire?

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  That is precious!

Brave Henry among 3 dogs.Heart

Honored Contributor

@Queen of shop wrote:

@NickNack  Henry is no doubt a cutie but I REALLY love the crosses on your kitchen cabinet. The corner of the blue chair is intreging to me too. You have great style.Smiley Happy Are the white dogs Staffordshire?

Thank you so much @Queen of shop !  I appreciate the compliment.  I love the crosses, too.  Yes, the dogs are Staffordshire.  My mother loved antiques and always had these on her mantel.  The blue chair is actually green. They're antique German folk art stenciled chairs from the 19th century.  I have a set of six that were also my mother's.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

That's some mug he's got.  LOVE that face.

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Queen of shop wrote:

Thank you so much @Queen of shop !  I appreciate the compliment.  I love the crosses, too.  Yes, the dogs are Staffordshire.  My mother loved antiques and always had these on her mantel.  The blue chair is actually green. They're antique German folk art stenciled chairs from the 19th century.  I have a set of six that were also my mother's.  

@NickNack  You are so lucky to have those treasures. Mom had great style too. Enjoy them always. Thanks for responding. Heart

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

And @NickNack is a treasure tooHeart, so they are all lucky to have their special love with each other.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

What a handsome guy. I love cats. 

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

I remember the treasures from your Mom!Heart

This pic of Henry could go viral if posted on social media platforms, he would make a great new 'Grumpy Cat', LOL!

I don't think he likes having his pic taken!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@NickNack Henry is for sure a handsome boy and he appears to be the "lion king" among all the statues!  Thanks for sharing your sweet boy with us.  Have a good weekend!