Honored Contributor
Spoiler

@Mz iMac wrote:

@Kachina624  Heart  Are they Persians?  Heart

@Mz iMac    They don't have the flat faces and long hair of Persians.  I think they're ordinary American Shorthairs but they're definitely special.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

I've had two litters of Himalyan kittens with a mix of seal, chocolate and blue, and all my babies had beautiful blue eyes.  My kittens were traditional/doll-faced, NOT with the extreme facial features. Each litter had five kittens, half girls and boys.

My last baby passed away a decade ago, but when they were very young they used to all climb on our bed and jump and play all over our feet to wake us up in the morning.  They were so tiny that they tickled us, and it was just so delightful.  I could never bear to give away any of my kittens, although both my brother and my mother raised one, so I decided not to breed anymore.

Yes, I went to the cat shows, but the days were long and tiresome, and the judges did prefer the extreme look even back then in the 1990's. 

I have three lovely blue-eyed girl Himmys right now that I purchased from breeders, and one gorgeous shaded silver Persian with green-yellow eyes (she only weighs 4 1/2 lbs!). All of them sleep on the bed! My little one licks my face every morning to wake me.

I also have two adopted male tabbies, as well as dogs and birds, so we are a full pet household.

Respected Contributor

I die for cats with black lined lips, - but white babies with black lined lips - AND baby blues?

I mean, dig a hole out back and throw me in!!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624

OMG, be still my heart, these babies are nothing short of perfection!

Is this a photo you found, or are they actually near you? How could anyone adopt just one and leave all the rest behind?

Respected Contributor

Cute. So very vivid a blue! Saw a litter of Maine coon cats once. Mom was white,

Pop was brown and the whole litter of kittens were white so it can happen.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopperwrote:

I have three lovely blue-eyed girl Himmys right now that I purchased from breeders, and one gorgeous shaded silver Persian with green-yellow eyes (she only weighs 4 1/2 lbs!). All of them sleep on the bed! My little one licks my face every morning to wake me.

I also have two adopted male tabbies, as well as dogs and birds, so we are a full pet household.

---

You should post a pic @FancyPhillyshopper . Would love to see them. Smiley Happy