Honored Contributor

Re: Happy Birthday to my Love at the Rainbow Bridge

@KingstonsMomwrote:

@NickNack

Can you see this pic?

Yes I saw that one @KingstonsMom.  He was such a beautiful dog!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I have two Spitz, a Lab and 2 mixed breeds waiting for me at the Rainbow Bridge.  I still miss them and hope to see them all again one day.  There is no love greater than a dog's love for it's master!  I was able to get 3 of my dogs all the way to age 17, which gave me a long time with them. 

Hugs to all of you posting here about losing your best buddies!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom  How sweet!

friend.jpg

Honored Contributor

Please everyone, feel free to celebrate your love for a current or lost furbaby (or feathered, scaled,etc) photos or not!

Let's celebrate the unconditional love they all gave us.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

Please everyone, feel free to celebrate your love for a current or lost furbaby (or feathered, scaled,etc) photos or not!

Let's celebrate the unconditional love they all gave us.Heart

Nick and Sophie were two of the most wonderful dogs I've ever had.  I had Nick (black and white Japanese Chin) for almost 14 years.  He died on March 5, 2015.

Sophie (black and tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel) was a rescue  that was about 3 1/2 years old when I got her.  Sadly, she died when she was just 8 years old very suddenly from a rare gallbladder problem.  

I love this picture of them.

IMG.jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

PD_0021.JPG

This must be Harley. So sorry for you loss and all of us who have lost our special fur babies.🙏🏻🙏🏻

Valued Contributor

@KingstonsMomI am so glad for you that you were able to reach out again and that Kingston was waiting. 

I want Rudy, Dutchess, Reigna, Trevor, JR, Katie, Jasmine, Drew, Shelby, Bo, Bailey, Hershey, Taylor, Quinn, Dealer, Indy, Zach, George, Norman, Casey and Morgan and many others all to be waiting for me at the Bridge so that I can be greeted with tails and tongues and give hugs and rubs and kisses.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy I can now see Harley.  So handsome.

And, thank you for helping Kingston.  I cannot imagine what he has endured.  Bless you for helping him know love.

I have always had cats, but love dogs, too.   I pray that we are all reunited on the other side.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Oh @KingstonsMom, I share your pain and celebration of life.   My mother's dog was identical to your precious dog....this breed is sensitive to your needs, and intelligent.   My Cockers are still with me ....will be age 11 in May, and already I think of life without them.     I have a multitude of cat & dog fur-babies waiting for me at the Bridge. W hat a reunion that will be~!

Gracey & Bo

a Part 2dog flag photo July2013 007.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMomwrote:

PD_0021.JPG

How beautiful....and Kingston,too. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth