Honored Contributor

Ava is six years old today!  I love her so much and am so happy to have her and my cat, Henry.

E9C44C1C-77E1-466D-A19E-59BB11D29182_1_201_a.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Happy birthday sweet Ava!  She's so adorable.  I hope you're feeling well @NickNack .  Sending best wishes to you, Ava and Henry  💗

Honored Contributor

Wishing You A Happy Birthday, Ava! Best fireworks GIF animated greeting card.

Honored Contributor

Happy birthday to Ava, such a pretty girl.

And you @NickNack .  I wonder so often how you're doing.  Did you ever get a pacemaker?  I wish you'd give us an update.  You should be over the effects of your original surgery now.  Are you feeling better?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday, Ava!  I hope Henry is good to you today.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Thank you @Kachina624 .  I'm doing better but still having testing done for my gastrointestinal issues, which I don't think I've posted about.

I saw a cardiologist and had another EKG and a stress test.  I do have the skipped heartbeats and left bundle branch block, but my stress test was normal.  He said that my watch was showing my ECG was not normal because it doesn't count the skipped heartbeats.  He is sure that I don't have afib because the watch is very accurate on reporting that.  He looked at the ECG strips that my watch took and says that what it shows is the skipped heartbeats.  He also said that the very low heartbeat that my watch was showing was because it wasn't counting the skipped heartbeats.

He feels sure that I have long Covid.  He said he sees people all the time with the same symptoms that I have and they have long Covid.  I was really sick a year ago, and it took me a while to get over it.  I was tested for Covid but not at the beginning of my illness.  He said those tests aren't always accurate.  I didn't see anyone during the time I was so sick because I was afraid that it might be Covid.  My sister and I did go out of town a few weeks later and stayed in the same hotel room.  She didn't get sick, but I probably wasn't contagious by then, although I did still have a cough.

When I looked up Long Covid and started reading about it, I do have the same symptoms.  I still have a cough (not a bad one) that I never got over from that time.

Interestingly, I have a friend whose daughter-in-law has the same symptoms that I do.  She went to the ER, and they ran a lot of tests and told her she had long Covid.  She then saw a cardiologist who told her the same thing.  She's about 30 years old.

I appreciate your thinking of me and asking about me.  

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Happy Birthday Ava. Enjoy your special day. You look so cute. 

@NickNack , 

I am so glad you continue to enjoy Ava and Henry. Enjoy the rest of the summer.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack    I didn't even know you'd had Covid.  If you mentioned it here, I missed it.  The one time I ventured out in public, to Walgreens for my Covid booster, I picked it up, in October.  Fortunately, I had a very light case and was soon over it with no after effects except a long loss of taste.  I'm still not going out or doing much and always wear a mask in public places inside.  I bet you're very careful also.

Good news about the watch readings.  I bet you breathed a sigh of relief.  One less thing to worry about.  I hope you're able to resolve your gastrointestinal issues as they're no fun at all.  Do you think they're the result of long Covid?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Happy B-Day beautiful Ava!

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack   Oh, she is so darn cute.  I love the look on her face.

How is that handsome devil Henry?

Petunia was one on Monday, they grow up fast.