Trusted Contributor

Our darling cat, Hanna has passed away. Thank you to all who prayed for her healing. Now I ask for prayers for comfort. I am devastated. My mom is going to take this very, very hard.

Esteemed Contributor

@KitTkat

Oh my heart shatters for you my friend and I am in tears for you and your dear mother. You gave her the best opportunity for healing available and she knew only your deep, deep love.

She lived among angels on this earth and now she resides, as she surely deserves, among the angels of Heaven.

Godspeed, sweet Hanna!

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat  My heart just breaks for you.  My tears are yours and I wish I was there to give you a hug.  You did everything that you could.  I'm sure she felt your comforting voice as she transitioned.  Your beautiful girl will forever be in your heart.  It is just the worse ever losing our precious family members.  I pray for peace for you and your family.Heart

Honored Contributor

@KitTkat-

Oh I'm so sad and sorry to know this. I was so hoping and I know how much you were and for your mom.

Ok Hanna, will you give my 3 up there a hug and a kiss for you sweet kitty.Heart

prayers for you and your mom that you will know Hanna is loved and feel her sweet spirit with you.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@KitTkat wrote:

Our darling cat, Hanna has passed away. Thank you to all who prayed for her healing. Now I ask for prayers for comfort. I am devastated. My mom is going to take this very, very hard.

Dear @KitTkat

I am SO very sorry to hear of Hanna's passing.  

You worked so hard to save her, and we were all praying with you.

Please be sure that she was grateful for you Love and Care.  She knew she was very much loved.

I hope that soon the Joy and Love you shared will outweigh the grief you feel now.

Godspeed Sweet Hanna.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Trusted Contributor

(((HUGS)))

Honored Contributor

Our pets are like family.  They ARE family.  So much love and comfort.  It is so hard.  Cry and reminisce, feel the loss. Its what I do.  Each pet is so different too.   I am sorry, so sorry.  I wish you peace in your heart, and comfort.  You gave  Hannah a wonderful home and love,

Trusted Contributor

You have my deepest sympathy.  I hope you feel stronger and less grieved very soon. It’s very hard losing loving pet. Take heart that people here really care and will support you. 

I hope the holidays are happy in any way they can be. 

Honored Contributor

I said a little prayer for you. Be comforted in knowing you did everything you could for little Hanna. God bless you and your mom.

Respected Contributor

So very sorry for your loss of Hanna.  Hugs to your mother and you.  Please remember the love and care you gave her and know that Hanna loved you right back.  She will always hold a place in your hearts.