Esteemed Contributor

@KitTkat, I am so sorry about Hanna's passing.  It is a most difficult time and I am sending you prayers and comfort.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

I am very saddened that Hanna passed away. You gave her the best care available, but it was not meant to be. She now resides with the angels, and will have peace for all eternity. My prayers are with you, and your Mom.

14d248d62d08c5d14d408a9dd9f363c4.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

There are no words, except I am so sorry for your loss. 

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Esteemed Contributor

So very sorry for Hanna's passing.  God needed another angel at his holiday table and called out to Hanna, knowing she is such a precious soul.

This little girl will always be with you and your mother, lovingly at your side in spirit.

Love and prayers at this most difficult time...

Trusted Contributor

Oh I am so very sorry for your loss.  I know you did everything your could for Hanna and now she is with out Dear Lord in Heaven.  Lifting both you and your mother in prayer that her precious memories will soon help your sorrow.  Hugs dear friend.

Respected Contributor

Re: Hanna passed away

[ Edited ]
My heart definitely breaks for you and your mother.  I will pray for both of you to remember the love you gave to Hanna, and one memory of joy Hanna gave you each and every time you feel lost without her.

@AlleyCat wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear your precious kitty has passed.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  I will pray for you and your family to get through this difficult time.  I know how tough it can be as I lost 3 of my precious furbabies (2 kitties and 1 dog) in the past year.  It still hurts to think about.  Smiley Sad  

AlleyCat - Three!  My thoughts and prayers are with you, too.

Denise
Frequent Contributor
😥 So sorry for your loss. 😥
Respected Contributor

i am so very sorry for your loss. 

Trusted Contributor

@KitTkat

I'm so sorry I just saw both of your posts.  I feel so bad for sweet Hanna & both you & your Mom.  I always believe our furbabies know how much we love them, so please know Hanna passed feeling your love for her.  You'll all meet again some day.  Until then, she's in a peaceful place surrounded & loved by her fur-friends.  She has lots of playtime with them.

I'll pray for all of you & wish you comfort at this time.  Take care.

Esteemed Contributor

Sending you my condolences @KitTkat, filled with lots of (((HUGS))).