Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

if that isn't the cutest picture , then I give up !  (:

how did mama let somebody put baby up there , is what I'm wondering ! 

Honored Contributor

I think Frederick is a Fresian.  He's a beautiful example of a big boned draft type of horse.  I favor the fine boned, sleek riding horses, especially the Arabians.  This is Kemosabe, a well-known American bred Arabian stallion.

Screenshot_20171118-003201.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  I love this!  What a beautiful, sweet picture.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Adorable pic, love it! Thanks,

Image result for small smiley face thumbs up images

Valued Contributor

I was never around animals when I was little. But it is really Weekly Reader and Walter Farley that got my imagination going when I was younger. I just loved reading anything about horses.

Honored Contributor

Now this is a pretty horse (Palamino). I like most horses too but these and mustangs and those gorgeous thoroughbreds sure are beautiful.

one of our friends had Arabians (which for some reason I've always thought of as grey).

Anyway, I took my daughter to meet them and they came racing down the hill toward the stable. Their owner, tried to corral them into the stable to give them their "dinner" and one kicked her in her leg-you could hear the thwack! She kind of shrugged it off and said we could pet the baby of the mother but watch out for it biting, which we saw it do with her.

Yikes! So glad we got to see them but I'd never seen such ill mannered horses.

Palomino horse with long blond male on flower field

Sometimes animals are so beautiful and amazing you feel like you are looking at a painting or work of art thats come alive in the world.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

Yep! Hangin' out with Mama!Heart

The lioness shuts her eyes in a bid to get a bit of sleep with two of here cubs beside her. The family had just surfaced in the morning light

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 That is a beautiful horse too!I love the pictureStanding so beautiful...looks like a race horse.We had friends with race horses.At one time they had 22 but they have since sold them as they are very expensive to keep.

Honored Contributor

@on the bay

I grew up being owned by a Palomino......he was my best friend!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@dex-

Wow! Gorgeous horse!

Frederick the Great

Nick Chavez!   Beautiful horse!  What a mane.....

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!