Honored Contributor

20171117_205209.jpg

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Oh my, what an adorable pic! Thanks for posting @Kachina624

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

So darn cute.I just love horses and always wanted to own one.Is that your horse?

Honored Contributor

@dex  No, I have had horses years ago.  Now I just collect pictures of cute and beautiful horses. Cheaper to have pix rather than feed the real thing.  I love the babies.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That's got to be the cutest giraffe picture ever @Kachina624Smiley Happy

and @Jk9-

I love your signature line!

And if we have a dog, that is true of courseSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 I once saw a picture of a horse that they said was Called Frederick the great..lives somewhere in the USA...most handsome horse in the world.That horse is magnificent.Have you seen that one?

Trusted Contributor

Re: Hanging Out With Mama

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624  Beautiful animals!  But I am petrified of riding them.  Years ago I went riding with some friends, all of us novices.  I asked for a "Mr. Ed" type of horse.  You know, slow and easy going.  So they gave me Moses.  He must have been three stories tall, at least it seemed that way.  Well old Moses kept walking too fast and the horse in front of us did not like that, so that horse kept bucking his legs at Moses.  

Now Moses was irritated by that other horse and decided he was just going to run like a bat out of heck!  Scared me to death!  And let me tell you, that Moses did not know the meaning of the word Whoa!

If I ever get on a horse again, it will be the kind you put a quarter in outside of a Walmart!  LOL!

Honored Contributor

@dex-

Wow! Gorgeous horse!

Frederick the Great

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay Thanks for posting the pic..have you ever seen a more beautiful horse...all mane and muscle and that tail.

Trusted Contributor

@on the bay  Yikes!  He is magnificent, but looks mean to me!