Honored Contributor

Re: Hand & Paw Pet Bracelet, New on Q!

@KingstonsMom  It didn't ship yesterday.   I'm going to wait a couple of days and contact the social team again.  I won't be surprised if it's months before I get the bracelet.  Smiley Sad

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

I hope not!

But at the rate mine are going it may be a month before I get mine too, LOL!

Yesterday the tracking showed them in GA (I live in GA) and it finally udated a few minutes ago and they're both in Orlando, FL for sorting at UPS Mail Innovations!

Seems they wanted a little fun in the sun vacay! Then they'll have to come back up to GA and finally be delivered by USPS pony express.

Grrrrrrr....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  My order is now showing backorder.  I should have done like you suggested and ordered another one when it was showing available.  I am so disappointed.  I don't understand why it was showing available the other day when mine hadn't shipped. 😞

This morning I e-mailed the social team again because it was still showing in process.  I'll be anxious to hear what you think of yours and your daughter's when they arrive.  If I ordered from the company I would have to pay $11 more, so I'll just wait.

Edited to say:  I just got an e-mail from Customer Care saying how sorry they were and that it looked like it was ready to ship when he checked the other day.  He said the usual backorder time was two weeks.  He did give me a credit, too, which I appreciate.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

What a bummer!

I'm also dealing with the 'Backorder' issue on a pair of the Martha Stewart jeans, which showed 'in stock' when I ordered them, 'In Process' in my order status, then the next day status changed to 'Backorder'.

So frustrating!

The way that these bracelets blew outta here, I'm sure they'll restock these very quickly!

Mine had their fun in Orlando and are now on their way to Jacksonville, FL.

I said I'd be lucky to get them next week, didn't I? I just didn't know it'd be the end of the week!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack

I meant to add that you should keep your eye on them, there was a red and a blue in XS yesterday.

Honored Contributor

A metallic silver in L just popped up, if anyone's interested.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom  Do you have your bracelet yet??  Mine still says BO with an EDD of 10/6.  I don't see how I could possiblyl get it by Friday if it still isn't in stock.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

I actually got them today!

I have a 6" wrist like you, but I ordered the S for drape (like a bangle) and while the drape was fine, it wouldn't fall off my wrist, I wore it around the house just folding clothes, etc. and it did turn underneath my wrist at times.

So XS is the right size for us with 6" wrists.

I'll be returning the S and wait for an XS to come back in stock. I think QVC will get these back in stock pretty quickly, the way they blew outta here!

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

I meant to add that when new inventory is received, backorders are filled first, then waitlist orders, before the rest of the inventory goes to 'in stock'.

I had several emails this weekend with the Social Team about this same situation on a different order of mine that went from 'in process' to 'backorder', after the waitlist sold out.

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@NickNack

I actually got them today!

I have a 6" wrist like you, but I ordered the S for drape (like a bangle) and while the drape was fine, it wouldn't fall off my wrist, I wore it around the house just folding clothes, etc. and it did turn underneath my wrist at times.

So XS is the right size for us with 6" wrists.

I'll be returning the S and wait for an XS to come back in stock. I think QVC will get these back in stock pretty quickly, the way they blew outta here!

@KingstonsMom  Do you love it other than that it's too big?  I do hope the XS's come back in stock soon.  I kind of think they will, too.

-Henry David Thoreau