Honored Contributor

Sadie and Molly,

https://78.media.tumblr.com/3c21e68185ecbe9ec519d98e37155de4/tumblr_mmlbanxv7L1s2jlrho1_400.gif

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus, bless those precious babies.

Hard time for me as we lost our Golden retreiver PEBBLES this week.  Shes in heaven.

It was fast diagnosis and fast end.  So weird how they are such a big part of our everyday lives...I miss her deeply.    Your Sadie and Molly are tooo cute.

Trusted Contributor

@Skididdy

So sorry to hear about Pebbles.  My heart goes out to you and your family.  

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Shanus, bless those precious babies.

Hard time for me as we lost our Golden retreiver PEBBLES this week.  Shes in heaven.

It was fast diagnosis and fast end.  So weird how they are such a big part of our everyday lives...I miss her deeply.    Your Sadie and Molly are tooo cute.

@Skididdy  So sorry for your loss of Pebbles. I know that our dogs become our friends, part of the family and at times our confident. They give us unconditional love and ask so little in return. Y

Your grief is so fresh, but be consoled that Pebbles did not suffer for long. That’s the wish we all have for our pets.

💕

Shanus

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus & @Dawnie  Thank you both very much for your kind words. Very sweet of you.  Im sorry I chimed in on your thread, but I saw your little cozy pups, and my thoughts went to my loss. 

They are such sweet souls our animals. 

Honored Contributor

@Skididdy wrote:

@Shanus & @Dawnie  Thank you both very much for your kind words. Very sweet of you.  Im sorry I chimed in on your thread, but I saw your little cozy pups, and my thoughts went to my loss. 

They are such sweet souls our animals. 

@Skididdy  No worries. It’s only a thread, your feelings are much more important. Of course, you’d think of your own loss now. In time, it will become less painfull.

🌺

Trusted Contributor

@Shanus   Sadie and Molly are adorable.  They look very comfy. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

@Shanus   Sadie and Molly are adorable.  They look very comfy. 

@sophiesofers  If it had looked like there were room for 3, I would have pushed my way in between them. Lol 😂 

Valued Contributor

We had a beagle before our children were born and had so much fun with him.  The picture of your cuties gave me a smile.  Thank you for sharing.