Honored Contributor

Guess This Dog's Breed (LOL!)

The cute dog has a moment's pause as she spreads across the mud

She appears defensive as other dogs came close

Spoiler
It's a Golden Retriever....it WAS anyway, LOL!
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Guess This Dog's Breed (LOL!)

Looks like a Chocolate Lab! Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

These were taken at a dog park in Oregon, looks like it's time to break out the garden hose!

I hope they live within walking distance of the park, can you imagine this guy getting in your car, LOL?!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Trusted Contributor

2nd vote for chocolate lab Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

These were taken at a dog park in Oregon, looks like it's time to break out the garden hose!

I hope they live within walking distance of the park, can you imagine this guy getting in your car, LOL?!

Lol...I had a similar situation with my son and a couple of his friends.They were trying out for varsity lacrosse and unfortunately for me they all made the team.The coach had them all slide into a similar wet and muddy patch for initiation.I made them remove their shoes and shirts...wish I could have had them remove their shorts too.OH what a muddy mess in my car.

Esteemed Contributor

Dog park fan from Oregon here.

Lots of parks here two separate enclosures.  The rain one is only gravel.  They lock you out of the grass one most of the winter.

Esteemed Contributor

Golden Retriever

Honored Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Dog park fan from Oregon here.

Lots of parks here two separate enclosures.  The rain one is only gravel.  They lock you out of the grass one most of the winter.

@Still Raining 

The article did say that these dogs were already in the muddy dog park, before employees arrived to lock it and run them out.

Unfortunately not before this doggo had a mud bath, LOL!

Respected Contributor

Springer Spaniel 

Super Contributor

Such a happy doggie!!  Reminds me of our Southern White Rhinos at San Diego Zoo Safari Park..when they take complete mud baths, visitors exclaim, “Oh, you have black rhinos in this field now!”  To which I reply, “yes, but only for about half an hour!”

pity the poor owners of that dog who have to try to get the mud off!!