Re: Guess This Dog's Breed (LOL!)

@KingstonsMom 

I know that look and that adorable, mud caked face.Heart

Here he/she is cleaned up after a long bath. He will be

gorgeous again!

download (3).jpg

Respected Contributor

He looks like a cement lawn ornament. What a cutey.

Valued Contributor

I guessed a Golden right away, since I have a white Golden who loves nothing better than playing in mud and I get to see that picture in person all the time!

There can be 15 dogs at the dog park and she is the only one always looking for mud.

She looks so funny that her pic has been taken by some people and posted to their instagrams.  

We always have to wait awhile for the mud to dry off somewhat (we do have a seat cover) before getting back into the SUV.

(I'd love to let her have a meet-up with the dog in the picture.  Imagine the fun they would have together)!

Regular Contributor

@Still Raining wrote:

Dog park fan from Oregon here.

Lots of parks here two separate enclosures.  The rain one is only gravel.  They lock you out of the grass one most of the winter.

@Still Raining What a smart idea!  I wonder why no one has thought of that here in Hawaii.  Our dog park gets quite muddy if we have hard rainy weather for too long. Mosey does not seek out mud puddles on purpose though.  She doesn't like the hose, little swimming pools or the beach much either.  She will only walk along the beach with me at water's edge when it is very calm and barely any wave action.  She gets afraid and pulls and tries to back out of her collar so I don't force the issue. Kind of embarrassing sometimes for a Maui dog, LOL.

My guess on this muddy rascal is a Lab or a Golden.

Honored Contributor

@Twoaces wrote:

Such a happy doggie!!  Reminds me of our Southern White Rhinos at San Diego Zoo Safari Park..when they take complete mud baths, visitors exclaim, “Oh, you have black rhinos in this field now!”  To which I reply, “yes, but only for about half an hour!”

pity the poor owners of that dog who have to try to get the mud off!!

@Twoaces 

How awesome!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Tessa Mendoza wrote:

I guessed a Golden right away, since I have a white Golden who loves nothing better than playing in mud and I get to see that picture in person all the time!

There can be 15 dogs at the dog park and she is the only one always looking for mud.

She looks so funny that her pic has been taken by some people and posted to their instagrams.  

We always have to wait awhile for the mud to dry off somewhat (we do have a seat cover) before getting back into the SUV.

(I'd love to let her have a meet-up with the dog in the picture.  Imagine the fun they would have together)!

@Tessa Mendoza 

They would have a BALL!!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

We have a Wash N' Stuff place nearby that he should go through.

Honored Contributor

@threecees wrote:

@KingstonsMom 

I know that look and that adorable, mud caked face.Heart

Here he/she is cleaned up after a long bath. He will be

gorgeous again!

download (3).jpg

@threecees 

I KNEW you would!Heart

I expected @goldensrbest would know it too, but maybe she hasn't seen this thread.