Respected Contributor

@Boomernichols wrote:

@Lali1 First off, do not apologize for posting Lily's picture!    She does appear disgusted over the yard issue for sure.  HA   Animals are like people, they want what they WANT!!!!!!!!!!Tell Lily she can come play with me and Toby in our yard.

Thank you 😊 She'll be right over to play with Toby. She'll bring her little sister Lola along too. 

Respected Contributor

@noodleann wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

This was Lily's Daddy is mowing and I can't go out and play face. 
Sorry for posting pet pics so much today but this one was just too cute not to. 

A5044B8E-2765-4C37-A169-2AB7827F27A3.jpeg

She reminds me of Winston Churchill for some reason.

Hilarious 😂 She has many faces. Her scared, we're in trouble face is just as funny. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Grouchy Girl

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  ...... I have the same question. What type of dog is Kingston?

Now Kingston looks more like the mature scholarly type. More of a thinker than a player. What type of personality is he?

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lali1 

Ooooh, she looks seriously perturbed......Daddy's gonna have to do some serious suckin' up to get back in her good graces, when he's done with the lawn!

NEVER stop posting your furbabies pics, we do it a lot here and we love seeing them!

My Kingston says hi and happy butt sniffin' your pack!

Landon.2-1.jpg

Kingston is beautiful. What breed is he? 

@Lali1 

Thank you!Heart

He's an American Staffordshire Terrier, rescued after being found in the streets after someone poured 'something' down his back and set him on fire.

His burns healed nicely after extensive treatment, although he still has some scarring down his back where the hair will never grow back.

In spite of that, he's the most loving guy you could imagine and we couldn't imagine our lives without him!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@KingstonsMom  ...... I have the same question. What type of dog is Kingston?

Now Kingston looks more like the mature scholarly type. More of a thinker than a player. What type of personality is he?

@Sheila P-Burg 

Thank you for asking!Heart  He's an American Staffordshire Terrier.

Actually he LOVES to play!

It's amazing how high he can jump to catch a tennis ball thrown in the air, Michael Jordan ain't got nothin' on him!

It was obvious that he had never had a toy before he found us and he loves nothing more than to have you chase him and 'pretend' to try to take his toy from him, LOL!

He carries 1-2 toys to bed with him every night and leaves 1 on my bed too.

He adores going on 4 day camping trips with his Dad.

Yep.....I'm a proud Mom.....not sorry!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lali1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lali1 

Ooooh, she looks seriously perturbed......Daddy's gonna have to do some serious suckin' up to get back in her good graces, when he's done with the lawn!

NEVER stop posting your furbabies pics, we do it a lot here and we love seeing them!

My Kingston says hi and happy butt sniffin' your pack!

Landon.2-1.jpg

Kingston is beautiful. What breed is he? 

@Lali1 

Thank you!Heart

He's an American Staffordshire Terrier, rescued after being found in the streets after someone poured 'something' down his back and set him on fire.

His burns healed nicely after extensive treatment, although he still has some scarring down his back where the hair will never grow back.

In spite of that, he's the most loving guy you could imagine and we couldn't imagine our lives without him!

Oh poor guy. Glad he is in a loving home with you. I always thought staffies only came in the blue grey color. He's beautiful and regal. 

Honored Contributor

@Lali1 

He's a brindle.

As for his regal look, we've always taken his look as, 'I'm a survivor and proud of it', LOL!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Grouchy Girl

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom  ....... Oh my gosh! What kind of person (monster) would do that! There is no excuse for anyone being that heartless and cruel. So thankful Kingston found a loving caring family. Give that precious boy a big hug from me. I wish him all the happiness in the world. He deserves it for what he went through.

Trusted Contributor

So cute!Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@Lali1 

My Kingston says hi and happy butt sniffin' to your pack!

Landon.2-1.jpg

I love the picture of your dog. Reminds me of my dog that passed 5 years ago. I like bigger dogs. How much does he weigh? Enjoy him. Lucky you.