Contributor

Great pet brush for long haired cats

I think I finally found a good brush for my maine coon mix.  I use the "Wet Brush" for my hair (fine and gets knotted).  It works great on my hair and takes out the knots without any pain. I just bought another one yesterday and thought I would give my old one a shot on my cat who has some knots and doesn't like brushing too long.  

She seems to like this brush and after a few minutes her coat was silky soft.  She still didn't last long brushing, but what I could get in was worth it.

I wanted to let everyone know as this is cheaper than pet brushes and seems to work 100% better.  I got my first one at Target and yesterday at Bed, Bath and Beyond for 8.99 w/20% off that w/coupon.

Honored Contributor

Re: Great pet brush for long haired cats

I'd think it would work well, the Wet Brush just looks like a pin brush. We use a pin brush on our long haired cats and it works good. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Re: Great pet brush for long haired cats

Thanks for the tip!  We have a 12 year old main coon who is still so beautiful!  He has been a wonderful pet and loves to be brushed when he is in the mood!!  His name is Fonzey!!Cat Wink