Honored Contributor

Great New Photo Book For Dog Lovers

It's called The Year of the Dogs by Vincent J. Musi. I follow him on Instagram. The photos and the captions he writes are superb.

He was a National Geographic photographer and when his son turned 16 he and his wife wanted to spend more time with him. I think his wife is a photographer too.

So they opened a small studio behind a pet food store in South Carolina to photograph dogs. Leading to IG and this book.

I preordered from Amazon and it arrived today.  Has over 100 photos of dogs. I'm going to spend tonight looking at as many as I can and I know I will enjoy it often. His IG page is an oasis of happiness.

I think this book would be a perfect gift for any dog lover.

81+taSx23yL.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

Re: Great New Photo Book For Dog Lovers

@Greeneyedlady21  Thanks for the heads up on this book.  It appears to make for some entertaining reading and smiles all around.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21   Thank you so much for posting about this.  I just ordered it.  I love beautiful dog books.  I like cat books and animal books of all kinds.  I have a beautiful book of cats taken outside in Greece that's on my coffee table now.  I'd like to find another beautiful cat book.

I'm not on Instagram but will check and see if the author has a Facebook page.

Edited to say:  I just checked, and he does have a Facebook page.  It looks like he just started it in August.  There's a nice short video about the book.  I'm following him now.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

This is the back cover LOL!

20190917_193129.jpg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

This sounds like an interesting book...I may order just for the adorable photos of the little ones. Thanks for sharing!

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

This is the back cover LOL!

20190917_193129.jpg

LOL me on a bad hair day!!!!!

Respected Contributor

I think I will order this book. Thanks for the tip!