Trusted Contributor

Re: Grandpuglet Daisy has taken control.....

@YorkieonmyPillow.   Beware.  Before you know it she will be a pre-teen and she will be sure she knows more than her adoring grandma.   She is fast becoming a young lady and she knows how to flaunt her cuteness.

Thank you for sharing her with us.

Valued Contributor

The world is this little Miss's oyster!  She needs to be viral!!!  So CUTE!!! @YorkieonmyPillow  your descriptions are priceless. 

We know where she gets her talent from.

Respected Contributor

I look at that face and think of the song, "Well, I know where I'm goin'/ And I know who's goin' with me. . . "  If I were you, I'd go wherever she wants to go. Heart

Esteemed Contributor

There is our girl, I have been missing this girl so much! My My she is an independent little one isn't she, but who can resist that beautiful little face, NOT ME, I had to call my DH and look at her latest picture he gets as excited as I do when she makes her next appearance!  Driving Miss Daisy (too cute).  As always @YorkieonmyPillow please give her a big squeeze for me and a scratch behind the year and a kiss\, how do you give her back to her Mommy and Daddy I do not think I could let her go!

Esteemed Contributor

@CareBears  I don't have to give her back! Woman LOL  Daisy belongs to my daughter, and she still lives at home, so I get to see my grandpuglet ALL THE TIME!!!  Whoop

Esteemed Contributor

She is gorgeous and she knows it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow Lucky for you she is just so darn cute, that little face just drives me crazy she is so darn cute!