Esteemed Contributor

I understand she is resting up for Memorial Day weekend.

daisy.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: Grandpuglet Daisy chilling

Absolutely love her! Keep posting, please,

Daisy,

https://www.desicomments.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/You-Are-So-Cute-Image.jpg

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing...I just love that sweet little face!

Valued Contributor

The exalted Miss has casually tossed her handbag to one side (long day of shopping?) and proceded to munch on a bone. 

She has stopped long enough to strike a pose for her mom.  Daisy rules.

Esteemed Contributor

She is so cute. 

Honored Contributor

I was thinking that it was time for Daisy to check in with us.  What does she carry in her purse?  Hey sweet Daisy... Heart

Honored Contributor

YorkieonmyPillow,  I have three large dogs.  If I had Daisy, there would be a lot of jealousy with her in my arms all of the time.  My mother would have loved her too!  She is precious...  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow Daisy my sweet girl, I knew it was time to be seeing your sweet face again, come on over we are having a big Memorial Day BBQ, and we need some guests, I will make you the guest of honor, have Grandma send me a quick note and will supply you my address, I can see you decked out in Red, White & Blue!  As always sending big hugs and kisses, and you are always welcome make no doubt about it!

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow I saw a little crown yesterday at the Dollar Tree and immediately thought of Daisy, they also had necklaces that would match the crown, how is Miss Daisy enjoying her day?

Esteemed Contributor

She's just contemplating her line of attack on those hot doge, burgers and the macaroni and potato salads!  Ohh, and ice cream, can't forget the ice cream!