Esteemed Contributor

Re: Grandpuglet Daisy SEZ.............

@YorkieonmyPillow  If it is possible our girl just keeps getting cuter with each new picture you post, and this picture is just so darn cute, Miss Daisy sure goes on the adventures, she has a more social and active lifestyle than I have ever had, LOL! As always thanks for posting a picture, and give her a big hug and kiss for me, and a scratch behind her ear or a belly rub (which ever she likes best, we want to keep her happy!

Respected Contributor

I was just wondering how Daisy was doing last night @YorkieonmyPillow . So good to see that wonderful face and her new adventure. Hope she drives better than my grandson! 

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Honored Contributor

Thank you Miss Daisy for your cuter than ever picture.  Your such a sweetheart.  Love you Miss Daisy.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Luvtuna wrote:

Thank you, thank uou, thank you. You make me smile. I just love that face. Like the movie titled "Driving Miss Daisy" not Miss Daisy driving you.

@Luvtuna, We posted at the exact same time.  Great minds think alike?  

I figured someone else would pick up on it but I liked the "great mind" compliment Pam. Isn't she a sweetheart?

Honored Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow,

Oh MIss Daisy,

So glad to see what you have been doing! We have missed you! Now, be careful driving, sending

Hugs to our favorite Pug!

http://data.photofunky.net/output/image/a/1/8/3/a18319/photofunky.gif

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@YorkieonmyPillow 

OH, YAY, YAY!  It's great to see Grandpuglet Daisy again.  It's been quite awhile.  Thanks to all of you requesting @YorkieonmyPillow to show her off again.

She's making quite the statement in this pic, learning to drive!  Grandpuglet Daisy shouldn't be a stranger to come back here, we love her here.  Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@YorkieonmyPillow  Miss Daisy looks like she has the driving thing down. She is looking out for traffic!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

@meallen616 

I don't know how you do it, but this is one of your most adorable pics yet.  Gotta love all those faces, but Grandpuglet Daisy is the winner.

Honored Contributor

Self-driving cars can't come too soon for this girl.

On the other hand, she seems to be raring to be in control.  I bet if she had longer legs, she'd be demanding manual transmission, too!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

2017 viral Pug solar eclipse