Trusted Contributor

Re: Got a new Sheltie Puppy!!!

@AbbyK  Congratulations on your new addition!  He is soooo adorable! 

Honored Contributor

@AbbyK -

Aw what a sweetie pie!

you all sound so happy (and happy tiredWoman Very Happy). I'm glad for you both and Jack and your new family member!Heart

I think I remember you talking about your Cody. I bet he is happy you all are giving that love again, as you always gave to himHeart

Hope you all get some good sleeps in the near futureSmiley Happy and lots of fun! 

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

Cute teRe: Got a new Sheltie Puppy!!!

[ Edited ]

Cute Sheltie!  We had a merle blue when we were first married; he used to "herd" our female miniature poodle.

Respected Contributor

Bringing Home A New Puppy?

Contributor

Oh sorry!!  We keep going around and around with his name.  My husband likes Cooper, my son likes Brody, after Chief Brody in the movie JAWS.  My daughter likes Riley!  Or Casey!. I like Henry!  

Poor nameless pup....

Respected Contributor

Precious new baby ❤️

Respected Contributor

@AbbyK  He's adorable!

Respected Contributor

@AbbyK 

MAZEL TOV on your NEW BABY - whatta suuuuper precious face, I let out a literal squeal saying aloud "Oh MY God, He is SOOOOO CUTE"!

A new life brings new excitement and a lil nostalgia for remembering each of your dogs when they were first in your home.

Enjoy all the new adventures that await you. Kiss that face for me on the silky soft forehead and tell that baby it's from Aunt Ko

Esteemed Contributor

Awe he is adorable @AbbyK, I vote for Brody. I think it suits him. Keep us posted on the name. 

Honored Contributor

Beautiful pup.  Collie/sheltie pups are among the cutest puppies on earth.  You're brave to take on raising another baby.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment