Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 

Wish I had the right words to lessen the hurt.  

Bless you for giving the sisters a good home, and much appreciated love, you know they were so grateful.

Surely your hope that they find one another will come true, I really believe it will.

{{{Hugs}}}

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7   I am so sorry for your loss.  What a beautiful kitty ( my favorite color).   I know how much you are hurting.  May time erase the sorrow and replace it with the happy memories you have had.

Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7  I'm so sorry for your loss.  Kitters certainly was a beauty.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

So sorry for your loss. She is beautiful, she reminds me of my Jasmine minus the white spot that Jasmine had on her chest.  I had to say goodbye to her this past February.  She was 13 and we had her for 12 years.  I miss her so much.  Thinking of you, I know how hard it is.

Occasional Contributor

My heart is breaking with yours. The magic of "LOVE" is that they are still with us! A special prayer that your heart will heal soon and you'll remember all the joy you shared with your baby. (((HUGS)))  ~blessings~   

Honored Contributor

@lynne6was7 

I'm terribly sorry for your loss. Heart I want to thank you for adopting black kitties.  My rescues always have them available, so I know it takes a special person to make a match.

Esteemed Contributor

I am sorry for the loss of your beautiful Kitters.  She and her sister knew how much they were loved, and you were a devoted kitty mom.  All my best healing prayers for you.

Respected Contributor

i am so sorry for the loss of your sweet furbaby 

Valued Contributor

Re: Goodbye sweet Kitters

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for your heartfelt words.  Kitters is very missed; even by my Tuxie, Kiki, who Kitters couldn't resist picking on.  Kitters had a habit of sliding under the blanket in her bed and it was so smooth, you hardly knew she was there.  Kiki has looked for Kitters, and she has triple checked that blanket to see if Kitters is hiding there.  So sad.

Trusted Contributor

@lynne6was7 

Kitters was beautiful.  Love her eyes.

I'm so sorry that you didn't have enough time with either Kitters or Missy.  But, thank you for rescuing them both while they were in poor health.

Angels are watching over you for your kindness & no worries, Kitters has been welcomed at The Bridge by Missy (& she's smiling now), along with all the friends she's met.