Esteemed Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666   I had similar feelings of my Siamese being there after he passed. Also my older dog following me down the hall. 
    I think we are so accustomed to them being with us that we expect them to be after they've passed. 
   An adoption wouldn't replace your kitty but would give a new one a loving home. 
           🐈🐾🐾🐈‍⬛🐾🐾

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 wrote:

yes I knew the information about where they lived and all that but left it out due to privacy concerns--for both me and them. And after I'd warned that there was both good news and bad news but didn't put up a spoiler alert, I didn't think I'd get chewed out.

Live and learn, I guess.

@PuppyLoverBob666 

You did nothing wrong, your thread title does include ...and bad news, 

others could decide for themselves whether or not to open and read it.

Don't beat yourself up.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666 Sorry for the loss of your cat. If you can, please consider

adopting a kitten/cat in need. Please keep us posted.

Respected Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666True the news can not show EVERYTHING so they pick those stories that will invoke a response in the viewer.

Tragic things happen every day.  It's just good to sometimes see a Little ray of joy amongst the sadness.

I do think your long beloved kitty has been coming to visit.  When she is sure you'll be okay the visits may be fewer.

It's good to see that you know nobody could ever replace your little HimyGirl, because no other cat ever could.  But there are SO many bright litle kitty hearts who would LOVE to be Your companion. When the time is right you'll know.

Honored Contributor

@PuppyLoverBob666,

I didn't read the rest of your post until now and I'm sorry you lost your cat. I do think she is letting you know she is there in spirit with you.

And I'll be careful to try not to read the bad news form now on.

Take care.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"