Esteemed Contributor

Good grief, Petunia Is Having A Tantrum!

Petunia's Mother (DD) has been working from home since mid-March.  Well, she had to go to the office this morning (just for today) and then work from home again.

Petunia has been meowing and crying since she left at 7:30 this am.  She jumped on me and rolled around on my lap then jumped to the end table and proceeded to knock stuff off.  She hasn't done that since she was a kitten. She pulled down a bag I had that was full of plastic grocery bags.  Pulled several out and scattered them on the kitchen floor.  Then it was into a small closet under the stairs. She likes to hide in there.  She knocked things off a shelf in there.

I don't think she is happy about DD leaving today.  DD has gone to the store and such and Miss P was fine.  Today, oh boy. Not so much.

It's going to ne a long day. DD won't be home until 6:30 or so.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good grief, Petunia Is Having A Tantrum!

🐾❤️🐾❤️🐾❤️

Honored Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

Cats have their 'routines' and they aren't happy if their 'routine' is changed in any way, LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

Oh no!  I'm sorry @CrazyKittyLvr2 .  I don't have any advice.  I think a lot of pets are going to start misbehaving when their owners start going back to work.  Petunia really is having a temper tantrum!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

Well if it is any consolation you are having Garlic Chicken for dinner tonight, right? 😄

Esteemed Contributor

@magicmoodz  Darn tootin!  I am looking forward to it. 

All I know is our little girl best stop annoying Tess.  The old girl is not having any of Petunia's fits today. Petunia likes to jump at her and Tess doesn't take to being surprised.  P has gotten hissed at several times and whacked once this morning.

Respected Contributor

Sounds like a normal day at my house.

Trusted Contributor

Miss Petunia stop misbehaving and be sweet to @CrazyKittyLvr2 .

Sometimes Miss Tiger ( one of my adorable cats, I have two) is also showing off here. She run allover the house and takes a big, real big jump and pushes herself in the air on top of a closet where I have placed my suitcase.

IMG_0620.jpeg

Miss Petunia is simply adorable @CrazyKittyLvr2 . By the way, what does DD means please?

The Supreme Happiness Of Life Consists In The Conviction That One Is Loved.
I come from the beautiful and sunny Athens Greece
Honored Contributor

@Dinaki   Miss Tiger is so cute!  I just wanted to tell you that DD means "dear daughter."

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@Dinaki  Oh, Miss Tiger is so cute!  IMG_0861.JPG   DD stands for Dear Daughter.  Petunia says hello.