Valued Contributor

Re: Going To Visit A New Dog This Week

Aw, Ava doesn't know it yet, but she's won the pet lottery. I hope all goes well as she joins you and Henry.
Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

I’m so happy for you and Ava, what a lucky match!  Friday seems like forever away doesn’t it?

Like people, some doggies are a bit more sensitive aren’t they?  She will have a great home with you and Henry, and no other dogs to compete with.

Can’t wait!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Respected Contributor

What a sweetheart! Frankie must be so proud.

I was hoping this would work for you, @NickNack . Someone else on the forum is adopting a grown dog, a female, and that dog's name is Natalie. I thought how funny it was that these two dogs have the given names of two Hollywood legends, Ava Gardner and Natalie Wood. It seemed somehow fated.

Ava doesn't know how lucky she is. If anyone can restore her confidence, it's @NickNack . Heart

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

Omigoodness, omigoodness, look at that baby girl!!! She is a living doll!!!! Everything is coming up roses....just how I wanted it to happen. So happy for both of you. Hugs and kisses!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack  What a pretty little girl! Congratulations!

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack 

What a beautiful girl! I love her name too! I think she will thrive with you and Henry. It seems like she needs some quiet and calmness. I believe she will thrive with you. It will be an adjustment for her. I'm very happy for youHenry, and Ava.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack -

She is soo beautiful!

I'm happy for you and Henry and Ava, all of you!

I'm sure Frankie is approving and sending her love tooSmiley Happy

I think her love will always be included in your special and new familyHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  I knew it, Ava would steal our hearts. She is beautiful, I love her color. Can’t wait for Friday to see how Henry does.  

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   Omg.  She is beautiful.  I knew you would fall in love with her as soon as you saw her.  No how, no way would you have walked away.

Just like me, you're a sucker for a sweet loving dog that needs a good home. I got my new pup last night and never had any idea I was getting a dog yesterday morning.  It all happened so fast.

I pray that Ava is as sweet as she looks and is healthy.  She's she gonna love living with you and Henry.  What a lucky dog.

Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler

@NickNack  Congratulations!!   Ava is so cute. She is one lucky little dog.  I can't wait to see pictures of Ava and her new buddy, Henry.  I am very happy for you.  Henry too.