Trusted Contributor

Re: Going To Visit A New Dog This Week

@NickNack I'm so happy you're going to go meet a new dog! I hope you two are a good match. When you have a dog, and then you don't, the house seems so quiet and lonely. Good luck, and let us know how everything works out.

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  How wonderful !   I hope this little girl is the right one for you.  

Honored Contributor

The breeder sent me a picture of her this morning, and she's very pretty.  I asked if we could sit outside when I came over tomorrow because of Covid-19.  She said she had already planned it that way.  She said I could walk Ava around a little bit if I wanted to.  That might be a good idea.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

The breeder sent me a picture of her this morning, and she's very pretty.  I asked if we could sit outside when I came over tomorrow because of Covid-19.  She said she had already planned it that way.  She said I could walk Ava around a little bit if I wanted to.  That might be a good idea.

Best of luck ... I hope it's a great match.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh @NickNack  I'm so excited for you and Frankie, he will hopefully (fingers crossed) get a companion again. Seems like everything is lining up perfectly. Can't wait to see a picture of this new little creature that will no doubt will steal our hearts. 

Edit - Meant to say you and Henry. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Oh @NickNack  I'm so excited for you and Frankie, he will hopefully (fingers crossed) get a companion again. Seems like everything is lining up perfectly. Can't wait to see a picture of this new little creature that will no doubt will steal our hearts. 

Thank you @qvcfreak .  Frankie died last month, though, from a brain tumor.  The house seemed so quiet with just Henry, my cat, and me.  That's why I'm getting another dog.

In rereading your post I'm thinking you knew that Frankie died and were thinking about Henry getting a companion again.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@qvcfreak wrote:

Thank you @qvcfreak .  Frankie died last month, though, from a brain tumor.  The house seemed so quiet with just Henry, my cat, and me.  That's why I'm getting another dog.

In rereading your post I'm thinking you knew that Frankie died and were thinking about Henry getting a companion again.

Yes, that is exactly what I meant, I was thinking of Henry. I added an edit to my previous post, didn't change anything, just added that I meant you and Henry. 

Respected Contributor

Hope it works out.  Please post photos!

Respected Contributor

@NickNack  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that Ava and you click.  Is she a retired breeder?  If so can you get any "family" photos?  Good thoughts going out to Ava that She's gonna Love it at your house!   P.S. HI, HENRY!!

Honored Contributor

@candys mine wrote:

@NickNack  I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that Ava and you click.  Is she a retired breeder?  If so can you get any "family" photos?  Good thoughts going out to Ava that She's gonna Love it at your house!   P.S. HI, HENRY!!

@candys mine   I plan to take pictures tomorrow when I go visit her.  The breeder sent me a picture of her.  I just don't feel like it's mine to post yet.  I honestly don't know if she ever bred her.  That's a question that's on my list for tomorrow.  I've got a list of questions.  I hope I'm able to get through them all without sounding too pushy or something.

-Henry David Thoreau