Valued Contributor

Re: Going To Visit A New Dog This Week

I know how devastating it is to lose a a dog (or cat).  It's hard to go on without bringing another little soul into your home to give a good life to.

I so hope this dog turns out to be the right one for you.  Good luck!

Valued Contributor

I hope she's a good match for you! We have two 8 month old puppies that are Shih Tzu's. We lost three dogs last year & our cat! The puppies were 10 weeks old when we got them. I will say that a dog that's grown may be perfect. You can tell their personality & how they respond to you. We are still in the process of learning & training our two. Our little man is very stubborn!!! Our female is more what we expected. So we have our work cut out for us with our Teddy! We love them to pieces but you can never replace a lost pet. We're happy to have them as we will be too old for puppies when these are gone. Please keep us posted! Good luck!

Honored Contributor

Good news, @NickNack .  I knew you'd jump back into the fray when you were ready   Your choice of dog is mine also, young, housebroken and beyond the chewing stage.  It's so lonely when you're accustomed to a dog and suddenly you're without.  I hope this pup works out for you.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@NickNack 

I am so happy you are opening your heart and your home to a new family member.  I hope and pray this is the one! ❤️

Esteemed Contributor

I think Frankie has picked this pup out for you!  What are the odds that a breeder has a 3 1/2 y.o.  - just what you're looking for.....  Serendipity!!!!!

When I lost my Jade, I was determined never, ever to get another precious soul as the pain of losing her was just unbearable.  One late afternoon, I came across a little boy - the total opposite of my Jade on facebook.  Feeling sorry for him, I voluteered to foster him.  Although someone already vetted had applied.  They brought Eddy to me - it was wierd how quickly everything had worked into place.  Suddenly I had a cute little boy who stole my heart.  Eddy had known:  Jade knew what she was doing.

Best wishes to the both of you!  Remember, Frankie knows what you both need.Heart

Respected Contributor

How nice that you will be adopting an adult dog.  She sounds very sweet and I hope it all works out for you.  Let us know.  

Honored Contributor

@NickNack I hope this works out and that the dog is cat friendly.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@NickNack I hope this works out and that the dog is cat friendly.

@Love my grandkids   The dog lives with a cat now.  She just sounds perfect.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

I hope it works out well for you!

doxie

Esteemed Contributor

I am hoping this works out.  I have a feeling Frankie might have helped to arrange this.