Super Contributor

20190508_183448.jpg

Super Contributor

Re: Gives me some roll....

[ Edited ]

I heard a bag crinkling.Than more slapping noises..Rolling on the floor laughing..."gives me some roll!now!"silly girl!

As you can see,She loves her carbs!
Super Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 ,you must have one of these beautiful creatures!

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68  Soooo cute!  What's her name?  I can't leave any bags of treats, catnip (we call it marijuanna)  say it like I spelled it!  Ha!

So many times I've gotten up in the morning, gone into the kitchen to find where Bill the cat has ripped open various bags of catnip and treats.

He's knocked over the huge trash can (it's really a clothes hamper with a lid).  Trash on the floor!  Now I close it up and tuck it under the island!

I keep telling him he didn't get the memo...."he's not a dog".  He has more personality than any cat I've ever had!

Did your kitty ever rip open the bag(s)?  If I don't put everything into the drawer, he'll even open the cabinets.  I have to put rubber bands around the knobs or he'll open the cabinets!

Anyone else have a kitty like mine and/or @Tweety68 ?  Tell her she needs to stay away from the carbs.  Thanks for posting picture.  Loved it!Heart

Super Contributor

Thats MiMi!She is a cow of a cat..God Iove her!She thinks she is a queen. Queen Mi!

Honored Contributor

Katie the cat is psycho!  I mean that cat has some major mental problems.

If I sneeze, she's gone!  Everything scares her!  She hates everyone.....well except for Bill.  She worships him.

He tollerates her!  She tries to snuggle with him and he's like, "Go find something to do".  Ha!

She grooms him, you should see her loving him!  She's my weather vane.  I know when it's going to rain because she goes and hides.  It used to be thunder that scared her, now before there's thunder or even rain....she's hibernating.  

You guys have no idea!  She's so skinny and eats like a lumberjack.  I've had her checked out over and over and they say she's fine.  No thyroid problems.  Go figure!

If I could ever figure out how to post pictures, I'd post a picture of the two of them.  Katie is beautiful!  Bill is orange.  They're supposed to be brother and sister but one is short haired, Katie is long haired.  Bill is bright orange and Katie is black and white.  They 'supposedly' were born at the same time???!!!

I know cats can have more than one litter with different dads, but come on!  I can't say this out loud but....(come closer)....I'm whispering...psssttt...Their momma was a hoochie...But you didn't hear it from me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tweety68 

So I'm not the only carb junkie here in the pet lovers forun!

Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68 

@Annabellethecat66 

Love especially seeing pics of all of our furbabies & all of the mischievious pranks.  

When watching my 2 kitties while they were younger, they tried to chew anything that had those "ties" on packages, shoelaces, etc.  I learned quickly to be careful to keep them out of reach (which I thought I had) ... that is, until they began jumping up on the table, island .. and, from there, up on top of the frig or hutch.  There wasn't a place they didn't spring into action on.  These days, their much older bodies have slowed them down a lot.  

Please keep posting about your furbabies.  All stories are welcome  Heart

Trusted Contributor

@Tweety68 wrote:

Thats MiMi!She is a cow of a cat..God Iove her!She thinks she is a queen. Queen Mi!

@Tweety68 I wish I could get Callie to eat like MiMi. I have to stand over her and goad her into eating fresh salmon or any other goodies. The only thing she will eat until she’s ready to burst is shrimp. She’s spoiled rotten!😁😸