Esteemed Contributor

Finley has no more cast. X-rays are clean, Dr couldn’t even see where toes were broken. She’s limping but she’ll start using her full leg gradually.

Khloe and Zoe had their yearly vaccines.

7A332947-A494-4FFF-BCC8-8D2A81BB6525.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Cute, informal kind of picture.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

@qvcfreak  When I take my bunny Snickers to the vet, she gets so scared, it's sad. Your babies look happy, that's a cute picture.

Respected Contributor

What a bunch of beauties!!  Perfect picture.

All so sweet and happy. What a lovely family.

Glad all went well! 

Esteemed Contributor

I never thought to take photos of my dogs while at the Vet's.  I should do that.  Cute puppies you have!

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone, they do really well and they walk in and wait their turn. I see people struggling with their big doggies, poor babies. 

Finley goes back on the 26th for the last of her puppy shots. 

And I have to schedule a teeth cleaning for Khloe. Maybe for September.

Respected Contributor

Re: Girls back from the Vet

[ Edited ]

Hi @qvcfreak 

Your girls are so beautiful.  Great news Finley's cast is off & she's walking again.  

They're truly blessed to have you as their Mommy.  Enjoy wonderful years with them.  Heart

EDIT:  sorry, I thought Finley was a boy, Ugg.  Woman Frustrated

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you @sceniccoast  No worries, I think it’s the name. The girl at the Vet who filled out her card, classified her as male too. I had them fix it this last visit.

95E15476-E36D-4F89-B18C-B90FA57BEAD7.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Cute photo.  Lots of expense in caring for 3 dogs, and I commend you for doing it.  They are so worth it, right?

My small dog tries to jump down from the table at the vet.  Way too far for him, so I have to hold him back from doing it.

Esteemed Contributor

It sure is pricey @Another new name Sue but they are my girls. And their comfort is important.

I put money aside every month in their account for Vet expenses. Finley used up some of Khloe’s but first time Khloe got sick on me and she’ll be 8 next month. I’ve only had Finley a little  over a month. And Zoe will be 2 on he 30th. But now she’ll be getting her allergy shot often.