Honored Contributor

Absolutely beautiful.  I can smell saddle leather now having grown up with horses.  My last was a strawberry rhone, 18 hands high.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@cbrite wrote:

@Kachina624 Is that an Appy or Arabian....ears look like an Arabian but coloring is Appy..... beautiful horse / thank you.

@cbrite  It's definitely an appaloosa, could be a half Arabian but without seeing the shape of the face, it's hard to tell.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

Absolutely beautiful.  I can smell saddle leather now having grown up with horses.  My last was a strawberry rhone, 18 hands high.Smiley Happy

@ECBG  You must have needed a step ladder to climb aboard.  It would have been a long way to the ground.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

What a gorgeous black appaloosa, confirmation wise he looks like he's part arabian with that confirmation. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

A gorgeous picture.  Majestic was the first word that came to my mind, also.

I've never owned a horse and know nothing about riding, but on the few occasions I have ridden (on vacation with a group and a guide) I've always felt I was one with nature while on horseback!

Thank you for sharing!

Respected Contributor

Absolutely gorgeous!! When I was younger I had a dapple grey Arabian. Miss my sweet boy. 😞 We also had a red dun Quarter Horse and a chocolate Appaloosa that had a white blanket with black spots.  I have been out of the house a long time now, but my dad still has a QH. Such beautiful animals.

Esteemed Contributor

So lovely,so natural.  To put a saddle on that horse and a person in that saddle would absolutely ruin that photo...for me,anyway. It's perfect.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

Love that mane and tail!

My Rocky Mountain Horse had a gorgeous mane, forelock and tail.  I used to do a cool braid in his mane- think it was called an Arabian braid?  He was a good looking horse. 😊