Esteemed Contributor

Re: GOODBYE to a Very Good Cat

@candys mine 

Tuck-Tucks lived a truly charmed life, cherished by one and all.  He was a very special cat, and love carried him a great distance of time because of it.

((((Tuck-Tucks))))

Respected Contributor

EPILOGUE to the story of Tuck-Tucks.  Well, Tuck-Tucks is home at last.  Mr. and Mrs got his ashes back yesterday.  I think it is closure and comfort to have a tangible thing with Tuck-Tucks held within.  There are still teary eyes all around but knowing there'll be no more meds to give and no worries imminent tragedy to contend with has eased their minds.  In the swetest gesture ever they gave me a keychain with some of Dear Tuck-Tucks ashes to keep.  Mr. Laughed and cried a bit when I told him now I had a " Direct line" to Tuck-Tucks  in the afterlife so I could talk to him whenever I wanted and he's know I was " On the line".  I have a jewelry box that came with a pendant so I will put him in the hook in the box and place a picture I took of him in 2003 Handsome son of a gun that cat.  Life goes on and fond memories will too.

Thank you everyone who has helped to ease these hardest of days.

Esteemed Contributor

@candys mine Your beautiful post was written with love.  Lucky Tuck Tucks to have had you and Mr.

You were blessed to have had him.

So sorry for your loss.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!