Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Re: GOING TO THE PROM

[ Edited ]

And I bet she'll be crowned Prom Queen, she is a beauty!

Super Contributor

I love the way she is looking up at him with so much love

Honored Contributor

"The Look of Love"🎼 😻

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

So cute!  They are doing matchy-matchy with his bowtie and her dress.  Normally I get annoyed with humans putting their animals in clothes, but in lieu of a dress, this kitty appears to have a scarf or some kind of fabric swatch.  Its a-okay adorable!

Honored Contributor

When I was a young thing, we had two cats my sister and I would dress up in doll clothes and push around in baby buggies.  That was early 60s so I don't have pictures.

Now days, I can't even get a collar on my babies.

I wonder if kitty got to dance at the prom? 

Honored Contributor

@OKPrincess wrote:

When I was a young thing, we had two cats my sister and I would dress up in doll clothes and push around in baby buggies.  That was early 60s so I don't have pictures.

@OKPrincess 

I've often marvelled at how some cats will "allow" themselves to be dressed up in all sorts of hats or clothes.   Perhaps they are more tolerant of children's antics than adults? 

Honored Contributor

Cute guy!  To bad some lucky girl missed out with his personality!

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 She appears to be infatuated with her prom date! 

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@OKPrincess wrote:

@OKPrincess 

I've often marvelled at how some cats will "allow" themselves to be dressed up in all sorts of hats or clothes.   Perhaps they are more tolerant of children's antics than adults? 

@Tinkrbl44  We are going to attempt to put Christmas ties on the boys this year and take a family photo. Sounds easy...we'll see.