Valued Contributor

It removes my dog's hair without me lint rolling before and after washing and drying them. My dog loves very clean blankets on his bed. I dreaded washing the blankets all the time.

Now, All his blankets are clean. No lint rolling before and after. The FurZapper truly work! 

Honored Contributor

Doesn't work worth a darn for me on sheets.  I have a big wad of cat fur I got off the sheets AFTER washing with 1 and drying with both of them.  Wiping with Playtex gloves does a much better job.

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

Doesn't work worth a darn for me on sheets.  I have a big wad of cat fur I got off the sheets AFTER washing with 1 and drying with both of them.  Wiping with Playtex gloves does a much better job.

Sorry they didn't work for you @Icegoddess .. I have a top loaded and that seems to make a difference with reviews that have a front loader and a water sensor, etc.

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74   Exactly what Furzapper are you referring to?  There seem to be a number of products using this name.  How about a picture? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 This was the one I used (didn't work for me).  I have a front-load machine if it makes a difference.

Fur Zapper.jpg

Honored Contributor

I have a top loader machine and they didn't do a thing for me either. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@pugvette74   Exactly what Furzapper are you referring to?  There seem to be a number of products using this name.  How about a picture? 

Sorry @Kachina624  I don't have a picture. If you Google it, only this FurZapper comes up for me. They are shaped like big paws, made of silicone. One for the washer and one for the dryer. The green one is for the washer and the orange one for the dryer.

The most important thing, is to keep them sticky.

After a couple of uses, with a small drop of Dawn dishwashing liquid and water, wash them in your hands, makes them very sticky again. 

Hope this helps.

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@Kachina624 This was the one I used (didn't work for me).  I have a front-load machine if it makes a difference.

Fur Zapper.jpg

These are it!!! Just make sure they are sticky. For top loader, first I put in the liquid Tide while filling the washer with cold water. Then the item/s (don't overload) then the green paw. Sorry they didn't work for you @Icegoddess and @Kachina624 

Respected Contributor

We have a second hand wooly coated Siberian Husky that won't let us brush him or clip nails. 

I read somewhere that using vinegaras fabric softner would remove hair....it doesn't but the clothes smell nice.  Also saw an ad for Bounce Pet Hair Dryer sheets....several reviewers on Amazon wanted to know where the 5 star reviews came from as they weren't any different from the traditional dryer sheets. 

I'm actually thinking of getting a pheremone collar for him to see if it would help a bit.  Last time we took him to the vet, he was sedated and fought the sedation. 

Honored Contributor

I go through a ritual with getting my golden's blankets cleaned. First I mist them with a tiny bit of water to reduce the static then take them outside and give them a good shake. Next I put them in the dryer with a damp towel, on the no-heat setting, and let those wool dryer balls knock some more of the hair off. Finally the blankets get put in the washer and final rinsed with a cup of vinegar. After all of that the blankets come out almost hair free.